40 - Confession.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Author's P.O.V.

"I love you."

Rosé froze in her place and keeps looking at him without blinking as if she blinked he would turn into a beautiful dream that never happened.

Tears form in her eyes and flowed down her eyes yet she keeps looking at him with so many emotions. She feels overwhelmed.

Jimin panics seeing her tears and quickly brushes them away with the pad of his thumb but they won't stop flowing.

"Rose—I...uh...I'm sorry if I startled you, I know it's not a good time or place to confess but...I want you to know that I love you and I'll always be there for you, no matter what."

She breaks into sobs, hiding her face in his chest as Jimin panics even more.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, why couldn't you keep your mouth shut!

"Rose baby, I'm sor–"

"I love you."

Now it was his time to froze, his breath hitches as these three struck him like lightning. He's speechless.

She looks up at him to see him looking at her in shock, opening and closing his mouth like a goldfish. She smiles a little through her tears.

He cups her face, looking deep in her eyes, "Please say that again." He says breathlessly, heart beating wildly against his chest as if it might burst out of his ribcage any moment.

"I love you." The way she softly says it melts his heart into a puddle.

He places a kiss on the forehead while she closes her eyes in content. Tears form in his eyes but he won't cry in front of her, "I love you more."

He kisses her all over her face and she giggles at the ticklish feeling of his plum lips around her face.

Rosé grabs his face to stop him then squeezes his cheeks, making his lips pucker out like a duck. She laughs at his face and he instantly feels happy just by seeing her laugh.

She pinches his cheeks which she always wanted to do. Though it hurts a bit when she pinches, the wide smile on her face was all worth it, he didn't have the heart to stop her from her assault on his cheeks.

Suddenly, Jimin places his lips on hers, taking her breath away. She returns the kiss by wrapping her arms around his neck as his arms snake around her waist.

They pull apart, breathing heavily. Jimin places his forehead on hers, closing his eyes, she mirrors his action. There is a smile of content on both of their faces, they have never felt this alive and complete before.

___________________________________

They are making a cake, Rosé is mixing the chocolate ganache and Jimin is trying to get his fingers in the bowl she's mixing the ganache in.

"Jimin, no!" She warns him and he pouts cutely, pulling out his best puppy eyes hoping it would change her mind.

But no, it didn't.

Because now she's used to this side of him so it won't work on her now. Back then she would give in to his puppy eyes in seconds.

Jimin whines and stomps his feet at the lack of attention from his girlfriend, so he walks up to her and wraps his arm around her waist then places his chin on her shoulder.

"Can I taste that chocolate ganache, please, please, please?" She sighs and nods and dips her index finger in it and brings it towards his mouth. Surprised by her action, he opens his mouth nonetheless.

And she smudges it his nose.

She laughs at his dumbfounded reaction and runs away from his embrace as he runs after her with his finger filled with that chocolate ganache.

She squeals as he nears her. When he's close enough, he wraps his arm around her waist tightly as she squeals in surprise and thrashes around his hold but he won't let her go, he smudges all of the ganache on her cheek while grinning at her.

Both of them look silly yet they are still laughing, having the time of their lives but for how long.

What they hear next makes their hearts drop as they both froze in their places. Rosé's face drains out of any color and her heart beats erratically against her chest in fear.

"What the hell is happening here?"

___________________________________

Surprise, surprise, double update!

Sorry for the short update.

I think you all know who arrived back. 😏

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Any guesses at what will happen next?

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.