15 - The Devil Is Back.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosé P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, flipping through channels, I couldn't find anything engaging.

It's been a few days, and everything is calm. We haven't talked to each other like civilized humans.

In other words, we didn't talk at all.

It's like he's avoiding me and I find it weird, I'm not complaining, he can do whatever the hell he wants, who am I to him? Just a maid! Nothing else! Why should I care about him? Why—

Why am I complaining like a jealous girlfriend?

Shaking these thoughts off, I finally decided to just watch a K-Drama.

I relax on the couch, and before I knew it, I was already enthralled by the drama.

I squeal when the male lead finally made a move and how the female lead blushed.

They are so adorable.

I was awing the whole time, they were so cute that I never wanted them to separate even if I know it's just a drama.

Then there was a point where I kinda felt envious and imagined if I could have someone like the male lead in my life.

I sigh.

These Oppas only exist in K-Dramas.

I pout at the bitter reality but then my eyes widened when the twist came.

That was so unexpected!

Totally forgetting about my momentary sadness a while ago, I was so into the drama that I didn't know what was happening around me.

The heartbreaking part came and the female lead was about to die in his arms, saying she's leaving but her love for him will never die.

Noooo. Don't go! Don't leave him!

I feel tears in my eyes as I sniffle, my heart aches at the scene.

I wipe the tears at the corner of my eyes, feeling the need to hug something.

A pout gracing my face, as I patted my hand beside me to get a grip on something, I fist a cloth and wrap my arms around that cushion, wiping my tears from it.