13 - Acrophobia.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Author's P.O.V.

Rosé was preparing dinner for the both of them while Jimin was in the living room watching TV.

Humming a random tune, she suddenly halts in her action as she feels something on her shoulder. She slowly looks at her right shoulder to see a spider sitting there like it's a free estate.

Rosé screams.

She pushes the spider off her shoulder and starts dusting her clothes off while jumping around to get rid of that spider.

Jimin rushes inside the kitchen in a panic, "What happened?!" He frantically looks around for any sign of danger but finds nothing.

Rosé looks like she has seen a ghost, tears filling her eyes as she was so scared. Heart beating fast to the point where she could hear it ringing in her ear.

She hates spiders.

"T-There was an s-s-spider on me." She wraps her hands around herself and Jimin can see how scared she is.

"Do you have a phobia of spiders?" He softly asks and she nods slightly, still looking around shakingly if any spider comes around.

Jimin searches around the counter for any sign of a spider but finds nothing, Rosé wasn't facing him because she didn't want to look at that thing.

"There's nothing here, I've looked everywhere," He says as he stands in front of her.

She still looks skeptical, Jimin sighs, "If you don't believe me, look for yourself."

Just as she was about to turn around, Jimin grabs her arms and stops her. She looks at him in surprise only to find him looking behind her.

Oh no! Don't tell me it's that damn thing again.

"I-It's behind m-me, right?" She stutters out and Jimin finally looks at her, internally cursing himself for being so obvious.

"Don't worry, it's nothing." He smiles nervously but Rosé knows the truth, she grabs his shirt in panic and leans closer instinctively.

"I-It's coming towards me, right?" He can see the panic in her eyes and he can feel her hands shaking while holding his shirt.

"No, it's not." He tries to say as softly as he can so he doesn't scare the girl more than she already is.

She tries to look over her shoulder to confirm her suspicion but Jimin cups her face and makes her face him, "Don't look back," He says a bit firmly to get his message through her head.

Rosé momentarily forgets about her surrounding while looking into his eyes but it all vanishes when he looks behind her and she becomes paranoid again.

"It's coming to bite me."

"No! It won't, I won't let it!" But she didn't listen as she was in panic mode.

"It's coming to bite me." She looks like she's about to cry and Jimin doesn't know how to calm her down.

"It's coming to—" she was cut off by him lifting her face and connecting his lips with hers.

And it worked, she quietened down.

Jimin thought he would just connect their lips for a second and move away but he can't seem to do it, the moment their lips connected tingles shot through their bodies and the longing desire between them fills up.

Jimin didn't move his lips at first, he was waiting for her to push him away but she didn't so he decides to take the next step and slowly and sensually moves his lips against her which still aren't moving.

Rosé was in shock the moment he kissed her, she literally forgot how to breathe. Her eyes opened as big as a saucer.

Her heart beating wildly against her chest for a different reason now. She closes her eyes and feels warm all over as he moves her lips against hers. She tightens her hold against his shirt and steps closer.

Jimin parts away as if the reality struck him and Rosé opens her eyes and looks at him, kinda disappointed at why'd he stop but then she realized what just happened.

Jimin pulls away from her and she feels cold, she unconsciously wraps her arms around herself.

He picks up the spider and walks out while Rosé is still frozen in her place.

Jimin kissed me.

She blinks a few times then takes a deep breath.

PARK JIMIN KISSED ME!

She wants to scream at the moment as her heart was pumping loudly. The spider was long forgotten and Jimin was successful in diverting her mind, but now her mind is stuck in another mess.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Her mind was internally screaming and she facepalms and rushes out the kitchen only to find Jimin outside the kitchen, banging his head against the wall, cursing himself.

"Jimin, you pabo! You fucking idiot!"

Rosé doesn't know if she should be concerned or finds this situation funny.

Why is he punishing his poor head?

She clears her throat and he freezes, his head against the wall and he slowly turns his head in her direction then straightens his back as if nothing happened.

"I...uh...threw the spider, you don't have to worry now." She nods and they both stand there in awkward silence as Rosé fiddles with her fingers and he scratches his nape.

They both look at each other at the same and her cheeks turn crimson while his ear heats, both look away, and Jimin storms towards his room.

What do I do now?

She also runs towards her room throws herself on the bed.

The dinner was long forgotten.

________________________________

Another update!

What do you guys think about this chapter?

What will happen next, any ideas?

I'm sorry that I couldn't update earlier because I was at a family dinner.

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.