32 - Head or Heart?

°•°•°•°•°•°

Jimin's P.O.V.

Something feels off.

I don't know why but Rosé seems distant. I have noticed how she would keep looking at me and when I would catch her staring, she would turn red and look away.

I have also noticed that she's avoiding me, she avoids making eye contact with me and when she does, she starts blushing.

She has started to stutter around me.

She avoids being in the same room as me.

And all of this is not settling well with me. It's driving me crazy. She's driving me crazy!

Doesn't she always?

Oh please, not now!

I run a hand through my hair in frustration. I walk out of my room and halt in my steps as I see her peeking out of her door.

I quickly hide before she sees me.

She slowly opens her door while looking around as if she's hiding from someone.

What the hell is she doing?

Geez, I will never understand this woman.

She tiptoes down the stairs and I silently follow her. She walks into the kitchen.

Why am I not surprised?

Rolling my eyes, I stand outside the kitchen and wait for her to come outside.

After a while, I can hear a sizzling noise and the delicious aroma filled my nostrils. Sensing the essence, I know exactly what she's cooking.

Carbonara.

I won't go inside because I know she's going to use some excuse to avoid me and I can't have that!

It's killing me.

After what felt like forever, which was in reality only five minutes of me being bored as hell. I peek inside the kitchen again to see that she washing her dishes. I lean my head back against the wall.

She's gonna come out soon.

But why the fuck am I feeling nervous?

I break out of my trance as she walks out of the kitchen calling my name.

She didn't even notice me.

I take this chance and grab her elbow then push her against the wall, not too hard. A yelp of surprise escapes her mouth as she looks at me with wide eyes and her hands against her chest.

I place my hands on either side of her head so she won't escape.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I ask straight to the point. She looks in my direction trying to hide her surprise but it's hard not to notice.