▪︎0▪︎1

I entered the house, walking up the old stairs which I was really afraid of

I entered the house, walking up the old stairs which I was really afraid of. I'm just waiting to collapse together with them. But what can I do, this here is somehow my house. Nobody can kick me out of here...I mean they could but you know what I mean.

I opened the door from the room I was staying in. The room was decorated with LED lights, the walls were painted black, the windows repaired and a fireplace to keep me warm over the cold winter days. As you noticed, I'm alone. I'm alone since I'm 9, I was living in an orphanage till I was 13 at that time I studied all the books about computers, hacking and codes, that I'm a Lil genius now that's how the mafias call me. Everyone knows about me...

Under the name Lil genius, they know how young I am but they don't know who I really am.

To tell you a bit about myself.

I'm 17.

Born on 1.1.2003.
I always loved computers so I studied all of the things I should know.
I'm very good at observing things, and I have very fast reflexes.

But I'm not born with those skills. No one is

As a child, I started to memorize numbers, different codes, names, and information. So my memory got better. I observed people. The movements, reactions, and faces.

Over the years of being chased by different people. I became crazy. I hate to be with other people, thinking that there are men who want to harm me. I hate it to talk. I hate to socialize. I just love it to be alone, when I enter a room, the first thing I do is scan for anything that I could use to defend myself if the shit gets out of control. I search for a weapon and a way to escape I even imagine a fight in my head and the things that could go wrong.

But in short, I'm a 17 years old girl. Living alone, hating everything that breathes and mysterious is my second name

_

I opened the computer that I found on the street after I run away from the orphanage, it wasn't broken badly so I repaired it. And now all the dirty things are done with it

I opened my mailbox, and there I saw a new mail.

Hey Lil genius
I heard that you don't have anything to do for the past couple of days. So I thought it's my chance to ask for your service. As you probably know there is the Mafia called NCT, nobody knows anything about them, they are the same as you. So I wanted you to hack their system and get me their names, family background, the profile of every member, their specialty, everything that you can find and even their locations and things they've done I would pay you 10.000$ (US) so I hope you answer to this.

Who's that dude???

Like he's paying a lot.

Just for me to hack them.