0▪︎2▪︎0

I soon arrived where Jeno was, he was sitting in the bathroom

I soon arrived where Jeno was, he was sitting in the bathroom. Pressing a towel on his wound, I feel so stupid for not checking if there were any sniper shooters "Jeno, oh my g-god, you are losing too much blood" panic was heard in my voice "L-listen to me" He tried to speak, his voice breaking.

On his face was blood, and he was holding back from screaming in pain. "Jeno, p-please" I put more pressure on his wound, making him hiss in pain, he grabbed my wrist. Swallowing the scream, that wanted to come out "T-hey are after you, they a-are goi-ng to catch you.... if you stay here" Jeno said, taking my hands in his, tears started to fall down my cheeks "I'm not leaving you alone here" I said, shaking my head "Y-you have to. If y-you don't leave they will kill the both of us" Jeno wiped the tears away, groaning in pain "I will be right back" I said, running out before he was able to say something. I run to the paramedic room, they were trying to find a way into the house. But the guards were doing everything they could, to stop them.

I run to the paramedic room, taking a bag and stuffing it with medicine, protein, and food from the mini-fridge. I did all of that fast as I can, taking some clean clothes and the first aid kit with me. I run back, again making sure that I wasn't seen through the windows.

I opened the door to the bathroom, where Jeno was in. Only to see him half dead, I picked him up. throwing his arms around my shoulder, dragging him down the floors to the garage. It was risky because I couldn't move fast while dragging Jeno behind me his breathing was heavy, and his blood was mixing with his sweat. The pain was so strong and bad, that he was shaking and sweating. He let out, grunts and groans while I was dragging him down the stairs, I could hear the guards fighting. Thankfully they weren't useless like most of the others. But NCT trained the guards, and they are as good in fighting, like most of the NCT members. Maybe even better...

I made it to the garage, dragging Jeno to the black Audi. The car was unlocked, I let Jeno sit on the backseat, while I went to drive.....

17 years old girl driving........

Doesn't sound safe...

But at least I know some basics, from stealing and hacking cars. I mean, I once hacked a plane landing it perfectly so a car shouldn't be a problem.

I threw the bag on the passenger seat, going to the back entrance. It was the exit for an emergency. Perfectly made, under the ground. I feel like Tyoung is shitting money, but I turned the car on. Driving through the big, dark tunnel underground. It was scary, and I felt bad every time I heard Jeno groan, but that was a good sign. He was alive, still breathing, and still able to feel, even if he only felt pain.

After driving through the dark tunnel, we made it to the road again. We were somewhere in the forest. I was driving fast, but still safe for us not to die. "Jeno....are you fine back there," I asked him my voice almost a whisper. "Yeah, Just drive somewhere, where many people are" I listened to him, driving to Seoul. When we arrived in the big city, I felt safer. People all around, and many cars passing by. We looked like normal people. Well, I just hope the police won't see us. I drove to a Motel, it was by the Han-river. It wasn't expensive, so it wasn't catching attention. '

"I will go and get a room, afterward I will get you," I said before leaving the wounded boy alone, I was worried, I can't treat him professionally and the boys won't be back within 4 hours. I zipped my jacket, making sure that no blood was seen. I wiped my face, making my way to the woman at the counter. She gave me a smile before saying "Welcome, how can I help you" I looked around, before turning to the woman "My boyfriend got drunk, and I need a room where no one will disturb us" I told her, mentally crying. "Yes, the top room is free, you guys can stay in there" I nodded my head, giving her my credit-card paying for the one night. I took the keys, making my way back to the car, which was parked behind the building. I unlocked the door, entering the back-seat. Only to see a half-conscious Jeno, trying to stay awake. "Okay, now I can treat your wound," I said, not so sure if I'm going to do a good job "Y-you ever...did s-something like this before," He asked me, trying to look at me, but he soon closed his eyes again. Pain rushing through his waist, where the bullet has hit him.

"n-no, but I will try" he nodded his head, I took the first aid kit out of the bag, taking the scissors out and cutting Jeno's shirt open. I took a towel, wiping the blood away, I asked myself how he was still awake. Even after losing so much blood. I cleaned the wound, the bullet wasn't in his body, because it was more of a deep scratcher. But a deep, deep scratcher.

I cleaned the wound, trying to be gentle, even if I gave my best Jeno still hissed and groaned every time I touched him. Making me feel bad. "Okay, I have to put the bandage around your waist," I told him, he nodded his head, sitting up while again hissing in pain. He wasn't leaning on the seat anymore, so I was able to wrap it around him. Hoping that this is going to be fine till NCT comes back. "T-thanks," He said after I gave him some medicine, letting him drink it with the water I got from the medic room "I have to get you to the room, there are elevators in the building, and I told them you were drunk. So you will have to change your clothes before we go up to the room" I said, taking the clothes out of the bag. It was a white shirt and joggers. I helped him put the shirt on, nobody talking, trying to save the energy, after I made sure, no blood was seen, I helped him, get out of his jeans, by cutting them open

"Here," I said, helping him wear the joggers. I was shy, but it was the wrong moment for me to act that way. So I just ignored my feelings, helping him get to the room.