0▪︎1▪︎0

We arrived at the HQ, I climbed down Jaehyun's lap, catching up on Jeno which was already in the house

We arrived at the HQ, I climbed down Jaehyun's lap, catching up on Jeno which was already in the house. I pulled his sleeve, making him turn around in surprise "H-here" I handed him his phone, my hands still shaking from the situation not too long ago.
He slowly took the phone out of my hand, not breaking the eye contact we had. I had no idea what he was thinking at the moment, and I didn't have the power to find it out. So I just walked past him, into my room. Opening the door, kicking it shut after myself.

'What happened today......how can my life turn like this. I've never seen anyone get shot, or killed I was just a 17 years old girl....hacking to make a living'

The scene of Jaehyun shooting the men was playing in my mind over and over again. The way his body froze for a moment before falling to his knees and rolling down the hill right where I was hiding. His open dead eyes, staring right into mine.

I sat on my bed, not completely sure what to do. It was around 12 AM. Sleeping was not an option, laying in bed would eat my head and thoughts.

I decided to change my shirt, walking down the stairs into the gym. While I was about to enter the room, I saw Mark on the couch. Remembering his last words before I left the house today 'have fun' well I had fun......a lot

I shook my head, quietly entering the gym. The light was dimmed, and the cold air cooling down my body. I went towards the punching bag, hitting it lightly, I watched the bag swing back and forth, hitting it once more but with more anger. It felt weird in my wrist, but I didn't care. I put more force and power in my hits, hitting the bag faster and stronger.

Sweat started to form on my forehead, I was about to hit it once more "Stop right there" I turned to the owner of the voice, seeing Kun standing there. I stopped all my movements looking at him like a lost puppy. "You can't be hitting that thing without bandages around your wrist. You're not used to boxing" I was about to answer, but he raised his hand telling me to keep quiet, he fished his phone out of the pocket dialing a number"hey Jeno, come down here to the gym, and help Mina put bandages around her wrists and take care so she doesn't hurt herself in any way" I felt bad for Jeno, he was always the one looking after me and helping me. Kun pointed a finger at me, then at the punching bag. Shaking his head 'no'. I nodded my head, getting what he meant.

After he left the gym, I fell on the floor staring at the ceiling, taking deep breaths. "You should've told me that you will be here" I didn't look up or moved because I knew that the cold, deep voice belonged to Jeno.

He sat on the ground next to me, legs crossed, taking my left hand, which was laying limp on my stomach. I didn't react to his touch, the black ceiling feeling more interesting. He slowly wrapped the bandages around my knuckles and wrist, making sure that it's very tight so it supports my wrists. I didn't talk and he wasn't either, he was busy wrapping the bandages while I, I was busy staring at the ceiling empty-headed and half dead.

After he finished my left wrist, he did the same with the other one. Making sure that it was tight again

"Come up" he stood up, pulling me after himself. "Alright, let's start with the basic" I nodded my head, watching as he spoke "you need to feel light on your legs, so just jump around a bit. Back and forward, left and right" I did what he told me, jumping around in small steps "Take the arms too, hold them in front of your face like you have to protect yourself, and bend your chin down so you could see your target a little bit above your fists" I did what he told me. And that's how it started. Jeno showed me how to move easily on my legs, explaining that it's all about speed and fast reaction.

"When you hit, stretch your arm with power" he punched in the air, keeping his arm to show me that he punched in a straight line. I did the same as he, and that continued for some time

He showing me some kicks, hits, basic moves, and blocking moves, making me feel completely tired and drenched in sweat after 4 hours. I collapsed on the floor, my legs feeling sore from all that jumping, and the bandages around my wrists became uncomfortable too.

I tried pulling them off, but it wasn't easy to do it with practically tied fists and fingers. Jeno noticed my struggles, coming towards me once again. He pulled the bandages off, the same way he put them on. My hands relaxed after he took the bandages off, the tingly feeling fading away slowly. "So....why were you here. I never thought that you would practice some skills alone" the older boy asked me "I wanted to get tired, so I could sleep" I answered honestly "You know, that what happened not long ago, won't fade away if you sleep. After some time you will get used to it, killing for surviving. But I reacted the same way, back then" I took his words in, progressing all that he said....killing for surviving we would've been dead if Jaehyun didn't shot him.

"So you still tired"
He asked me, looking at me from above
"Yeah...I will go take a shower and then sleep" he nodded his head understanding me "you know my room is right next to yours, knock whenever you need someone, not important at 2 am or 2 pm." To be honest, I was very surprised at his offer, but I accepted it by a little nod and a quiet "thank you" and with that I left the gym, leaving Jeno alone. But I felt his eyes on me, while I was leaving the big room.

I walked up the stairs, massaging my wrists. The sweat burning on my skin, and I couldn't wait to take a warm, relaxing shower. The boys were working, so I didn't saw anyone in the hallways, making me kind of happy that nobody saw me in this state.

A: N
Whoever reads this, I hope that all of you are healthy and safe. 2020 started like shit, All people in Australia, Wuhan(China) and everyone who is facing bad things right now. Take care, wear a mask, don't play with your health and pray, donate for the ones in Australia❤