0▪︎1▪︎7

It's almost 12, and Jeno is still sleeping like a baby

It's almost 12, and Jeno is still sleeping like a baby. His arm wasn't holding my hand anymore, but instead, it was around my waist. He's been hugging me for the past hour, and I needed at least 20 minutes to calm myself. I've been on the phone for the past hours, the boys checking on us now and then, even Hendery came to ask how we were doing. And I was way too nervous to talk to him. So he just left, keeping his cold face on.

I was strolling through some news, watching what was going on in the world. Most were about dead people, police trying to catch some criminals. Nothing exciting, I wanted to get my Computer, but if I moved Jeno would wake up, and I didn't want that in any way. I was still sick, so I wasn't hungry or thirsty in any way, I was enjoying the rest that I got. And the peace, because even if I'm not that long here, I already feel like I'm going to die how annoying the 21 boys can be. There is never peace at the house.

I opened my mail-box seeing some requests and jobs for me. People want me to hack, but I have to talk to Jaehyun and Taeyong about it. Because they never told me I wasn't allowed to do it, but they neither told me I'm free to do it. I don't need the money anymore, NCT is paying me a lot, and I get to live for free. So what's the point. And is still have over 50.000 on my account, I always made a lot of money, but I only spent it on food. I never needed a car, a big house or some expensive things. Completely different from NCT, every member of them has their own car, expensive clothes, and expensive things in their rooms.

Maybe I should too, get myself a fast car. Maybe even a jet.....just kidding what would I do with a jet. I'm not even leaving the house to go buy groceries, and I would definitely not fly somewhere far.

I was thinking about so many stupid things I could buy, that I didn't notice how sleep took over me once again.

-

I woke up after a nap, looking to the boy next to me. He was awake, his hair a mess, and his eyes still looked tired. I looked at the clock, which showed 5 p.m.

I slept for such a long time, Jeno felt me moving "Hey" he greeted me, his deep voice still hoarse. It looks like he just woke up. "Hi, when did you woke up," I asked him rubbing my eyes. "Just a while ago" he was still cold. His face and voice showing no affection, or emotions. "Oh, okay" I didn't know what to say anymore "were you here the whole time" he once again asked me "hmm, yeah I was. I was awake but I fell asleep around 12 or something" I was curious what happened today early in the morning, I was hesitant but I decided not to. "You want to ask me something" Jeno looked at me, a brow raised "what should I ask you?" I know he knew that I was holding back from asking "well, don't you want to know what was going on with me" he asked me, still not looking at me "You would tell me if you felt comfortable about it. I don't want to push you because everyone has his own secrets, that nobody knows" I answered, laughing right after. My throat still felt very sore. But I felt....hungry. "I'm going to eat, you coming with me" Jeno nodded his head, I stood up, pulling the hood of the sweater over my head, covering my messy hair. I was still wearing Jeno's hoodie. Not planning on taking it off, Jeno followed close behind. His hand fixing his hair a bit, I could see the biceps flexing, while he did that. I just gulped, looking away from him. Trying not to fall down the stairs, some of the boys were in the living room, Mark, Haechan, Jungwoo, and YangYang were on the couch. While Taeil and Kun were doing some paperwork on the floor. We decided to not disturb them, and go straight to the kitchen. The kitchen was empty, everything clean and on its place.

I opened the fridge taking milk out of it, and the cereal from the top drawer. Making myself a bowl of cereal in silence, Jeno made himself a sandwich, sitting on the counter after he was done, eating it while staring into space. I sat on the big table, eating my cereal. Not saying anything either, the door burst open and Xiaojun came into the kitchen. His face looked scary, it looked rude and like he could kill someone right there. So I decided to ignore his presence, same way Jeno did it, I wasn't giving him any attention. So he just left the same way he came in, I felt my body relax again. I was frozen for the time he was in the kitchen, feeling somehow afraid of him. Knowing that he kills with no mercy and no second thought, I mean everyone in NCT does that, but he wouldn't hesitate to beat up someone who is in his gang. I felt goosebumps on my body, shaking my head, trying to get the dude out of my head

After I finished my cereal, I put the bowl, into the dishwasher. Leaving the kitchen to Jaehyun's office. I walked up the stairs, drinking from my water.

I knocked on Jaehyun's door, he looked up. After seeing me, he stood up, running towards me. Embracing me in a warm hug. "Don't you ever dare to run out like this, If Jeno didn't found you I would have gone crazy" I slowly hugged him back, the feeling seemed familiar.

"If you give me a hug, I will buy you chocolate," Jae said while smirking at me

"Okay"
It was nothing strange for me to hug him, after all, he's the one cuddling me at night

"Good girl"
Jae said

"Now me, now hug me"
A boy a taller than me, but still shorter then Jae said.

My head was aching, and if Jaehyun didn't hold me, I would have collapsed to the floor

"Hey, what's wrong," he asked me worried "I don't know...i-i keep getting weird flashbacks," I said confused. Jaehyun pulled away from the hug, patting my head "everything is fine, but why are you here" Jaehyun asked me "Well...am I still allowed to hack" I asked him right away. He sat on his black chair, behind his big, black, fancy table. Which was reflecting the lights? "I mean, I don't see a problem why you couldn't, but still go to Taeyong Hyung, if he says yes, then do whatever you want" I nodded my head. Leaving his office, going to the room next to it, where Taeyong's office was placed. I knocked on the door. Entering after I heard a 'come in' "Hey, you have two minutes for me" he nodded his head, I entered his office. "Speak," he said while looking at his papers "I wanted to ask if I'm still allowed to hack for other people," I asked him "No" I was surprised by his answers "Why bot," I asked him, confusion heard in my voice "Well, if you hack for other people, you make them stronger, by giving them information. If you only work for us, then we're stronger then them. Because we got the girl that even hacked NCT, and the White House.... but I will not talk about it. Knowing you regret it yourself.-" I gagged at the memory....let's just say I hacked the security cameras which were everywhere around the house. Even in a bedroom...."-if you hack for others, then we are technically sharing you. And I don't like to share, smart and powerful people like you. I and all other mafias outside knows how smart and powerful you are, but we're the happy ones to have you. You understand it" I nodded my head understanding his point "I'm happy that we're understanding each other" I bowed before leaving the office.