0▪︎0▪︎2

Mina

Mina

"So boring" The girl whined, rolling around in her bed, wearing a sweater and some joggers. The money was sent to her account just minutes ago, and to be honest she felt bad, bad that she lied to one of her 'customers' but they will never find her. And somehow she felt, that its better for everyone if the profile of the NCT members stays a secret. So she just stared at the ceiling, until someone banged on her door.
She jumped in fear, nobody was ever here.....she didn't know what to do, so she packed her computer, put her jacket and shoes on, stuffing some things into her bag, opening the window and jumping on the big tree next to it. She slowly slid down to the ground, peeking around the corner to see expensive, black Audis parked in front of her house. She felt her heart beating fast, and every beat she felt a pain in her head.
'Who are they' she thought, but she didn't want to find out. When she turned around, to run away, she was stopped by a tall boy, he pulled her into his chest holding her tight with both of his arms.
"What are you doing," his deep voice asked her. She couldn't see him, he had a mask on and a uniform. Which looked expensive, to be honest. "Well I gotta blast" she tried to push him away, but of course she with her 1.65 wasn't able to move him an inch.
"Not so fast," he said "who are you," I asked him, my voice irritated. It's maybe.....the guy I should hack for....but no. He's too stupid to find out about me. "Hmmm? Who might I be? Maybe the name Jeno says something to you" he said in a teasing voice. He knew that I know who he is
'Lee Jeno...NCT member a 00 liner, smart, fast, strong, and a genius. He found me.....they found me. NCT got my ass. What a thing.' To be honest, I wasn't afraid of them, I mean I did them nothing. Well.....besides hacking them and wanting to sell their profiles. But I didn't and I know they don't kill innocent people "well a pretty name you have" I tried to pull myself out of his grip but he pinned me against the wall, facing me, his face close to mine.

I saw his eyes......they were beautiful but somehow cold "guys I have her, we're around the corner" he said while pressing his ear. I guess it's an earpiece.
"The others are coming," he said still holding me in place "but I'm not prepared" I shook my head drastically "what the heck," he asked me "I'm about to meet 20 handsome boys well including you, but I already can't stand you. Anyways. I look like a potato and I'm not ready- hmphhphs" he covered my mouth with his hand "I can't believe I thought you were smart" he shook his head, making the tzz tzz sound "imhhm shhmarthtt" he just pressed his hand harder on my lips. I just rolled my eyes, hearing the other boys approaching us.

"So who we got here," a tall dude asked me, I would know their names if he showed me his face, I know their profiles and faces. "Hey" I cheerfully greeted them, Jeno has let go of my lips. "You aren't afraid of us," a short guy asked him. I heard an accent in his Korean "well why should I" I asked them confused. Two boys came to the front, eyes on me. "You know we have a reason to blast your head right here, right now." I chuckled at this man's words. "Nahhh you don't" Jeno looked at me confused, like I was crazy "who did you sell our profiles to," the shorter guy at the front asked me "ahhhhhh I actually didn't" I shrugged my shoulders. "What," Jeno asked me "I just had a feeling that the profiles of you should stay a secret so I made fake profiles and sold them" I shrugged my shoulders again, opening my bag to take the computer out. Some of the boys aimed their guns at me. But the taller boy raised his arm, and all of them put them down slowly. I guess that's Jung Jaehyun and the other one is Lee Taeyong the two leaders. "I don't have a bomb in here don't worry" I winked at them I opened my computer, clicking on a file. I made my way towards the two leaders, showing them the mail and the file where the fake accounts are saved.

"Why would you do that," one of the leaders asked me. His voice wasn't hard and scary anymore, it was....normal. "I don't know. Most mafias show their face and they don't care about it. But somehow I thought that you must have a reason to hide them, so when I saw that most of your members are very young. I mean all of you are very young, I thought maybe you all have a life not only in the mafia but outside it. And you guys never kill innocent people so I just felt bad to expose you like that" everyone was looking at me. I closed my computer, stuffing it into my bag again "but even if I didn't sell them, I guess you will take me with you because I know your names, faces, strength, weaknesses, all weird facts and many more things that ruined my life" I shivered at the memory of knowing all of it. And with all I mean ALL of their private information "alright that's enough, jeno get her with you into your car and drive her home with us. But blindfold her" jeno let out a breath "Hyung why me. She's talking too much" I looked at the masked boy offended "you're the only one driving alone so" taeyong just shrugged, tying my hands together. "But I know your address already, no need to put a blindfold on," I told the boys "true" Jaehyun threw the blindfold at Taeyong. "Let's go" jeno took my tied hands, holding it with his warm one which was covered by his black gloves. On the other hand, he held a gun, which I just saw now. He opened the door for me, I just sat down without saying anything. Silently saying bye to the place I was staying for such a long time