0▪︎0▪︎8

Jeno and I were still in the living room, the dreamies where in their rooms sometimes I heard chenle scream

Jeno and I were still in the living room, the dreamies where in their rooms sometimes I heard chenle scream. I just shook my head, trying not to let out a giggle how cute he is "I'm going to sleep" jeno said, I looked up from my phone nodding my head after he left I was alone in the living room. Not knowing what to do, I decided to just lay down on the couch staring at the white ceiling, I was thinking about the past 2 days. Jeno found me and caught me. If he wasn't behind the house I wouldn't be here, I could have escaped from there.
And NCT would never get me....but here I am. On the couch of NCT.....which was comfortable by the way. I didn't notice how the sleep took over me.

-

The next morning I woke up, I was in my room. On my bed. How. When. And who got me here.

I looked around the room trying to find an answer to my confusion. But I let it be, I mean there are only 21 boys in this house which could've got me into my room. But anyways. I shook my head. Letting out a yawn, while making my way out of the room. I heard many different noises, and with many I mean many

Some were fighting, the fact that they're fighting in different languages is even more confusing. Mark and Johnny were fighting in English, while Kun was swearing at Chenle in Chinese, but chenle teased him in Korean. I could understand a bit of Chinese, Japanese, fluent English and German. Well, YangYang and I can communicate without the others understanding us. But whatever...

I walked down the stairs, only to be met by Haechan chasing Jaehyun to kiss him. Lucas and Jeno were doing some push-ups, while the others were eating or just chilling. It was 11 am and the boys were all wide awake, only Taeyong was nowhere to be found. I entered the kitchen, seeing Doyoung cook some Pancakes for himself

"Morning you hungry"
He greeted me "morning, and no I'm not but thanks" he nodded his head "you need something," he asked again "where is Taeyong. I saw all the boys doing some stuff but not him"
I asked him, leaning my body on the kitchen counter "he's in his office since yesterday evening, doing some work" since yesterday.....but that's too long "did he ate anything" Doyoung shook his head "he never eats when he's working and the members are too afraid to enter his office because he will give us things to do. And it's weekend" Doyoung gave me one of his gummy smiles, leaving the kitchen with his food in a plate. I decided to make some food, not for myself but for Taeyong. I made some scrambled eggs, a huge ass sandwich with many different things on it. I poured a glass of water and I carried it all to his office. I walked past Jeno which was still working out, Lucas was on the floor typing on his phone. Jeno gave me a glance, before concentrating on his exercise again. I shrugged my shoulders, walking up the stairs. I arrived at the big black door. I knocked on it while trying not to spill any water.

"Come in" I heard his tired voice from the other side, I opened the door just enough so my head fits through it. "Hey, I got you some food" he looked up from his table in surprise, after hearing my voice "oh-oh, thanks come in" I opened the door with my foot, entering the office and kicking the door shut right after. "I heard that you were working the whole night so I felt sorry" I admitted shyly, he gave me a smile taking the plate and the glass of water from me "thanks for that, the members never come into my office" he rolled his eyes, faking to be mad "they don't want to bother you" I lied. He giggled, looking at me with a huge smile "you don't have to defend them. They are just lazy." Of course, he knew. He knows everything "Rude kids" I whispered to myself, but it was loud enough for Taeyong to hear it "True, but they are all older then you" he teased me "yeah, I know" I rolled my eyes, of course just joking. I don't know why I feel so comfortable around Taeyong. But he's just.......like a good friend. Waiting for me to open up "It's weird...Jisung is already very young. But now there are you. Almost a year younger. Plus you're a cute little tiny girl, the older boys will love you" I feel weird, weird that someone likes me for who I am "You sure" I asked him, insecurity easily heard in my voice "of course, in this house, around these boys you can be yourself. We all are different. We all are weird in our own way. But that's what makes us a family. We get to know each other's strengths and weaknesses, fears, traumas, and the past. We all accept each other with open arms. We aren't good guys, we are dangerous. We aren't soft, but we trust each other cuz one day I might have to trust you with my life. And I want to do it with no second thought." I looked at the picture on the wall, a picture with all the 21 boys all of them holding guns and looking scary "You are different to other people" Taeyong swallowed the food before speaking "Of course we are, nobody needs to know what a big kindergarten group this is. But you will see our other side too. Don't worry" I just nodded my head, letting Taeyong finish his food.

"Thanks for the food" Taeyong thanked me, before I left his office with the plate, leaving him to continue his work.

I entered the kitchen, only to see a sweaty Jeno drinking a smoothie. His hair messy, and his glasses were in the middle of his nose. "Where have you been," he asked curiously "I made some food for Taeyong" I answered while putting the dirty dishes into the dishwasher "Get ready, we will go out to jog" I hummed, watching him leave the kitchen.