0▪︎5▪︎0

When I woke up, I felt the hard ground under me and Jeno's arm was under my head

When I woke up, I felt the hard ground under me and Jeno's arm was under my head. I sat up, looking at the boy next to me. He was still asleep,  I hugged him because he was groaning while he was asleep. The drug wasn't working anymore, so he was sleeping from nature because he was awake the whole night. The room was dark, the only light coming from the small window, we were in a basement. The smell, and the window where enough for me to see that.

"Mina" I flinched at his voice, he sat up, looking at the window. "Why don't we escape," I asked the boy next to me, he chuckled. "I think we're somewhere deep in the forest, and if we escape they are going to catch us" 

"Not really, if we escape at night they won't see us and the rain will cover up our tracks, after all, it's been raining here since you guys disappeared," I said, standing up. I felt a bit dizzy, so I stumbled back a bit. But Jeno held me in place, I gave him a thankful smile walking over to the window. It was locked, and I don't think we would fit through it.

"No chance of us fitting through that," I said, walking back to sit next to Jeno. I leaned my body against the cold, halfways wet wall, closing my eyes. I felt Jeno move and the next thing I knew was, that his head was resting on my shoulder "Whatever they do, don't let them affect you, don't tell them our weakness and don't show any fear" He whispered, I run my hands through his hair, just nodding as an answer. 

"Jeno" 

"Hmm?" 

"Did you knew, that these people are Jaehyun's parents, and my aunt and uncle?" I told him, I waited for his answer or any kind of reaction. But nothing came, I looked down at him, he was asleep. I chuckled, not believing that he fell asleep that fast, I was somehow relieved that he didn't hear what I said because I don't know how he would react to that.

-

The time was passing, Jeno sometimes just woke up and fell asleep right after checking if I was doing fine. The time was passing, I lost track of it, I don't know how long I was asleep or how much time has passed. But it felt like ages, my eyes adjusted to the darkness, and my nose to the wet smell of the basement. 

2 weeks later

it's been 2 weeks since we were trapped here, they came daily to get us and torture us, they were playing with our fears, senses and they forced us to kill. I pulled the trigger, the first 3 times were awful but now I pulled it without showing any emotions, but on the inside I hated myself

I hated my parents, my family I hated everyone. Jeno and I weren't seeing each other anymore, he was in a different room, and he was tortured on different times, sometimes I could hear him scream, but at those times I closed my ears, humming a melody, he told me to never listen to his screams or cries and I should just concentrate of controlling my emotions 

I heard the lock of the door, and my heart skipped a beat in fear, a guard came dragging me up the stairs, I wasn't trying to fight against him, even if I did I had no chance. I've lost a lot of weight, my muscles not existing anymore. They gave us food once in three days, and one cup of water daily. I felt like fainting, I saw another guard dragging Jeno, he looked dead, bruised, and full of blood. His eyes met mine, I smiled at him, he returned it, giving me hope. He was still there, Jeno...the Jeno that I knew. I was pushed into the room, I just sat on the floor, waiting for what's coming. The TV that was on the wall, went on. 

My eyes fixed on it, I saw a boy....the boy was Jeno

He had the same clothes on, that I remembered him wearing at my house back then. On his face were tears, I guess that was the first day he was here.

He was looking at the people with wide eyes, I don't understand how someone could hurt a child like him. They dragged him to a different room, there was a swimming pool, it wasn't the house that we're at right now. They dragged Jeno to the water, he screamed trying to get away from the water, but they threw him in, the poor boy didn't even know how to swim. He was screaming for help, but no one did something, they took him out of the water after he was already about to faint from the loss of air.

He was crying while trying to catch his breath

The screen went black, and the next thing I saw was a different scenario. Jeno looked older, maybe around 13, his eyes were the same, as they were when I met him. Dead.

There was a cat, he should kill it. I looked into his eyes, through the screen. He looked like he was apologizing in his mind, he was never gone, he was always there but hiding behind the mask, afraid he will get hurt if he shows any kind of feelings.

He was traumatized......he IS traumatized.

A/N:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I POSTED AROUND 10 CHAPTERS IN JUST LIKE 3 DAYS😱🤯

Suppley
Thx for voting😭🥰