0▪︎0▪︎5

"What if I don't want to be a part of this, what if I want to be alone," I asked the boys which were sitting in front of me, waiting for me to sign the paper

"What if I don't want to be a part of this, what if I want to be alone," I asked the boys which were sitting in front of me, waiting for me to sign the paper. "You will stay here, but we will not treat you like family, because you will be our enemy" well. To be honest, having NCT as my enemy doesn't sound pleasant, having 21 boys following me around and watching my every move and maybe even kill me in the end. But is it better to have them as friends....or family? How can I see them as family, I don't know what a family feels like. How do you act towards those people, what do you say to them or how does all that 'caring for each other' thing works. But on the other side I don't want to die, cuz NCT will haunt me forever.
I let out a breath, taking the pen, and reading the papers. The rules were simple, no backstabbing if I do it. The punishment is death. No taking drugs, we're dealing them, not consuming. I'm not allowed to tell anyone about the HQ. No decisions on my own. I'm not allowed to get into a physical fight with one of the guys. The rules were easy for me to be a 'good girl' because I will not interact with them anyways. I will just see them as my business partners....yeah just partners.

I took a deep breath, signing the paper that will change my life to better, or maybe worse, the paper that will bring happiness but maybe sadness and pain. But who knows....maybe I will regret it. But maybe.....just maybe I've found a new family. A new home and new friends. But just maybe

-

After I signed the letter, I was allowed to leave the room again and look around the house. Taeyong said I will be trained for some months, I will be working with one of the members but he still needs to find which one fits the best for me and who will be my partner. I think that everyone has a own partner well, Jeno is alone. That means there is a big possibility for me, to work with him. And for him to train me. I mean we're both hackers, we both have similar characters and we both are somehow.....weird in our own way.

Right now I was in my room, staring at the ceiling. And thinking about things. Or better said thinking while waiting for one of the boys to knock on my door and get me to training.
And like I wished, a knock was heard on the door. I was expecting the person to peek his head through the door like the boys always do. But nobody did it. I guess I was right...

And when I opened the door, I saw no other then Lee Jeno "I should say that I'm surprised that you're my partner, but I ain't" I looked at him. He just scoffed, throwing some clothes in my face. "This is the smallest clothes I could find in my closet, I will meet you in the living room. You have 10 minutes" I didn't fight back, because I didn't saw the sense in it. That dude is cold, and if I fight with him I will most probably lose control and break the rule, no violence in the house. Or between the members, only for practice...

I entered my room, standing in front of the mirror. I looked at the clothes that were in my hands, I slowly lifted it up towards my face, smelling on it. They were freshly washed, I shook my head at what I was doing, I slowly stripped out of my clothes throwing them on the bed. I pulled the black shirt that Jeno gave me over my head, the white shorts right after. The shirt was too big, so I tied the shirt behind my back, exposing a bit of my belly. So I pulled the shorts up, hiding everything.

I opened the door, stepping out into the hallways, it was very quiet. So I guess the boys aren't at home. I made my way to the living room, only to see Jeno staring at his phone. "Hey," I said, catching his attention. He looked up to me, putting his phone into the pocket of his joggers "let's go" he stood up, I just followed him towards a door that I never entered. He opened them, and we both entered, the door closing shut right after me. I jumped in surprise cuz I didn't expect it to happen automatically. Jeno let out a chuckle, I just looked at him with a frown.

"Alright, this is the room, or better said hall that we're working out at, or just practicing. You're allowed to enter this room whenever you want" he said, turning all the light on. And now I saw how amazing all this looked. Everything was grey and black, and everything looked high quality, and very expensive, there was a glass wall it was the wall between the pool and the gym. I looked at the large pool, wanting to jump into it. But I turned towards Jeno. "So. We're going to work on your stamina, speed, and power. Power as in muscle strength, powerful kicks, and punches. We will go on a jog every morning at 6 a.m not here. We will go out and don't even try to do any tricks to escape. You will be training with me every day for 3 hours, after that we will do some hacking and I will teach you how our missions are done. Understand!" I made notes in my head to remember all of this. But the fact that we will be going to Jog at 6 a.m every morning. Its winter. And it's dark.

"Ahm Jeno, I don't have any clothes," I told him. "For tomorrow I will borrow you mine, or the ones from Renjun cause he isn't that much bigger then you" I nodded my head. "Alright. Let's start the training" I took a breath, nodding my head while walking closer to Jeno. "I will do some tests with you. Speed, stamina, arm strength, flexibility, and legs strength" I just nodded waiting for his instructions