0▪︎2▪︎2

I made my way to the bed, slowly sliding under the covers

I made my way to the bed, slowly sliding under the covers. "Sleep," I told him again "I'm older, shouldn't you listen to me" He raised his brow, looking at me in amusement "whatever" I rolled my eyes before closing them, going to sleep. But when I closed my eyes, I saw everything in front of me. Everything is playing like a video, me making false profiles of NCT, them finding out and now they are probably after me.

"Stop thinking about it" It was as if Jeno could read my mind "I can't, it's playing in front of my eyes like a movie, again and again," I opened my eyes, turning towards him "It's going to be like this, until you see those people, and see the things they're doing" He was staring at the ceiling, his voice cold "But you guys are killing too, and you're a mafia too" I pointed my index finger at him, he shook his head "We never kill innocent people" I scoffed "You wanted to kill ME" I emphasized the 'me'

"You're not innocent, you hacked us" He shrugged his shoulders, closing his eyes. I scoffed, feeling offended that he can speak like that about MY life. I just sat leaning on the headboard. Thinking about life, and the mess I'm in.

Jeno's eyes fell shut and sleep took over him, I let out a breath.

I took the earpiece from the nightstand, putting it into my ear, and waiting for it to connect with the other members. But nothing....no connection, no sound was heard.

I was worried, but they are 20 boys, if someone got hurt they would know what to do. So I just sat there, staring at the window. Jeno was asleep, and I didn't even think of sleeping or closing my eyes.

The boys have to hurry because Jeno has to be threatened professionally, I don't know if his blood got infected or if he's fully healthy. And I have to know if they were fine, but I don't have a computer with myself. I can't communicate with any of them, and they aren't taking their phones to the missions. Meaning I can't reach them.

-

It was early morning, and I couldn't reach the boys. Jeno was still asleep, while I stayed awake the whole night. Looking over him and making sure he was stable. Jeno woke up many times over the night, sometimes jumping up in shock, and hurting himself through that. He had nightmares, and he couldn't sleep the night through. He asked me for pain killers, but I couldn't give him some. Because they were strong and I can give it to him every 8 hours. So after he wakes up he can take some, if he's still in pain.

I stood up from the bed, going to the small bathroom. Washing my face, and combing my hair with my fingers, trying not to look like the death itself.

When I walked back into the room, I saw Jeno turning in his bed. I knew he is going to wake up, because every time he tried to turn, he woke up because of the pain.

He groaned, opening his eyes, biting his lip while trying to sit up. I run to his side, helping him sit up, and lean against the headboard. "Morning" My voice was raspy, and Jeno just nodded his head "You were awake the whole night" It wasn't a question. Because he knew it, it was more of a statement because of my looks

"It's not important, but I haven't heard anything from the boys," I said, hoping he would have an idea where they could be "Well, they are probably at the second house" He shrugged, that was the reason he wasn't worried "Are you kidding me," I asked in disbelief, I was quite mad "Why" He didn't know why I was mad now "I was worried the whole night, thinking something could've happened to them and you knew what was going on. And that they're safe" I raised a brow, he didn't budge at all

"Why would you be worried about them that much" I really was going crazy with this boy "Why? Maybe because I have feelings. And because I'm a human being who cares about others. And is not a living ice-cube like someone here" I said, before standing up and packing all the things. I packed the medic into the bag again

Throwing the painkillers to Jeno, they landed on the bed next to him "Take these, we're going in a bit" This time I was cold, he knew all along that they won't try to get to us or reach us in any way. And he still didn't say anything. He just gulped the medicine. Not showing any emotions, what did I expect from him.

"Let's go," I said, taking the bag with me. And making sure there was no blood on the sheets or in the bathroom. He nodded his head, standing up on his own, and walking behind me. His one arm, holding his stomach.

I went to the counter, giving the key back. Leaving the motel, and going to the car.

Jeno stood there waiting for me

"Give me the keys" I looked at him with a brow raised "Why, are you even able to drive" He rolled his eyes "Yes, I am" I still didn't give him the keys "What if I want to drive"

"You're a 17 years old kid, which is not legally allowed to drive. And if the police stop you, then we both are in big trouble. Because 1. The police would punish you and 2. You will be killed by Kun and then by Taeyong and afterward probably by Jaehyun Hyung, so you wanna risk it" He said, knowing he has won. I threw the keys at him. He caught them, winking at me before entering the car.

I opened the door to the passenger seat, entering after him. He started the car, driving away.

I looked out of the window, the sun was rust raising, making the sky look pink. It was pretty.

"You mad at me"