0▪︎2▪︎9

I was in my room, arms and legs spread in weird ankles on my now tidy bed, the makeup that once was on my bed, is now in a bag under the bed

I was in my room, arms and legs spread in weird ankles on my now tidy bed, the makeup that once was on my bed, is now in a bag under the bed. I was just staring in space, my hair a mess, from me messing it up because I was frustrated with the whole situation. Back then I had no one, no one to care about.

No one to love, and no one to be mad at.

But now I have 21 grown-up boys, around me. Making my life a mess, but at the same time, they protected me. Kept me safe, and are behind my back and I don't have to worry.

-

I put some clothes on, combing my hair. And making my way out of the big house. I had no place in mind, I don't even know where I actually am. I walked past the guards, bowing my head at them. Walking down the street, this house was in the forest too. Even more further away from the world, making me feel kind of uncomfortable, but it gave me the feeling of my old shabby house. I was just walking, looking around. There wasn't really much to see. Only a thick forest, surrounding me.

I just walked, trying to forget what happened last night, trying to forget the boy that made me feel weird, and the boy that made me feel warm.

The weather was nice, and the summer was coming, everything was so green, and it smelled after grass.

If felt calm and peaceful, but I just noticed that I didn't have my phone with me and that I shouldn't stay away for a long time because I noticed that Taeil gets easily worried.

So I turned around, walking the same way back to the HQ, humming to a melody, that I came up with. Nobody was around, no people, no animals it was just empty. I walked back, it took me 15 minutes because I didn't walk far away from the HQ.

I saw the big house, the guards talking to each other. I walked past them, they didn't even notice me. Entering the house, most of the boys were in the living room, playing games. Or eating snacks, while talking and laughing.

"Hey" I greeted them, forcing a smile. They looked up, towards me "morning" Mark said with a smile, while the others waved at me. I gave them one last smile, before disappearing into m room again. Hoping that Jeno is in his room, and won't come out till I'm locked in my own little room.

I run to my door, closing the door, and locking it after myself. I jumped on my messy bed, kicking the shoes off my feet, and staring at the wall. I didn't felt happy about the kiss, most people would be happy after getting kissed by their crush, but I felt like shit. It's confusing, he was cold even after the kiss. He wasn't shy, he wasn't nervous like me. He was calm, while I freaked out, he was cold while I felt more than just hot

And that made me sad, it made me mad and frustrated that he didn't felt anything, while I was dying on the inside and the outside.

"Ahhh~ what should I do" I groaned, sitting up and pacing around my room. I heard a knock on my door, stopping my movements. Before walking to the door, and opening it. To reveal, a Haechan

"Hey, Taeyong is calling a meeting," He said, I nodded my head following him down die stairs. All of them were sitting in the kitchen, on the long table.

"Alright everyone is here, we can start now"
Tyong said after I sat down, and everyone turned their attention to him.

"We have a mission again, a gang is trying to take us down. I tried to find out who it was, but I couldn't find out. But of course, I got some information about them. So I know where they are hiding their drugs" Jaehyun stood up, opening a map. There was a big red circle, and an address written down under it "It isn't far from here like always we're going in groups and units, Mina will stay behind." I gulped at my cousin's words, not looking at Jeno. I just nodded my head, ignoring Jeno's presence completely.

I have to get over my crush and forget every kind of feelings I have towards him. I will be just like him, cold and ignorant.
And heartless

"This time we don't really need a specific plan, Jeno you will come with us. We need you there, with the dreamies, Mina you will stay behind, and help us, Jeno showed you everything you need to know, we are counting on you" I again nodded my head, I could feel Jeno's eyes on me but I ignored the feeling, pushing aside the feelings that I was feeling at the moment. Wow, that was a lot of feeling...

"Okay, you all get ready for the mission, we're leaving before dawn" The boys nodded, standing up and leaving the kitchen. I sat there, not knowing what to do with myself "Mina, you good" I turned around, only to see Jaehyun standing there, looking at me with crossed arms. Leanin on the kitchen counter, his brow raised. 

"Y-yeah, everything is fine" I slapped myself mentally, for stuttering while telling lies. "The truth please," He said, his voice a bit deeper than usual "Well...Jeno" I hesitated "Jeno what" 

"jenokissedmeyestardayevening," I said, fast as possible, my cheeks flushing red. He looked at me with wide eyes, not believing what I said. I looked at him, waiting for him to say something again. I played with the hem of my shirt, biting on my lower lip "H-he what" He was close to shouting, he pushed himself off the counter, pacing around the room, talking to himself

"Jaehyun" 

"Jae" 

It was like he couldn't hear me, he was lost in thoughts

"JAEHYUN" I shouted, getting his attention

"HE really. kissed. you" I  nodded my head, not understanding why he was acting like Jeno got me preggy

"Wow...WOOOOW...........WOOOOOOOOOOOW" He runs out of the kitchen, I looked after him not believing that he was 23 years old he was acting like a kid or a teenie girl. 

----

Okay, guys, I'm sorry that I haven't posted a chapter in a while and I missed two days. My life is a mess at the moment, I got some problems at home, and some girls decided to pick on me, not knowing that I'm not a very nice human when it comes to people like them. So yeah, but I will upload the other chapters soon, and other books soon, and this book is coming to an end sooner or later :)