0▪︎0▪︎9

I'm currently searching for some clothes to wear

I'm currently searching for some clothes to wear. Remembering that I saw nice joggers while putting away the clothes Yuta got me after I found them deep under all those jeans I took them out pulling them up. I wore a plain white shirt and a black jacket over it. Because it's not that warm outside.

After I made sure I look alright, I made my way downstairs, meeting Mark on the way. "Where are you going," he asked me, pointing at my clothes, "Jeno said we're taking a jog outside" Mark nodded his head "have fun" and with that, he continued his way up the stairs while I run over to Jeno which was waiting for me at the door. "Ready," he asked. I just nodded my head, wearing my shoes. Jeno run out and I close after him, the big gate opening after Jeno put the code in. Silence took over us, did I mention how cold Jeno actually is. When he talks his eyes, they look empty. There are no emotions, and I never saw his smile, I only see his cold, straight poker face.

We both run into the woods, the silence still surrounding us two. Not that I mind it. I like it. It remains me of my old shabby house, the forest surrounding it. Jeno was wearing shorts and a white sweater. There was a bit of sun, but still, it was so cold that I would never leave the house in shorts. But I didn't ask him.

-

Jeno and I were running for the past 45 minutes I started to get tired. But there was a feeling......feeling that someone was following us "Jeno....." I softly called him "I feel...watched" I whispered, trying to turn around "Don't" he stopped me "just run like you don't know anything, he's right behind us" I just let out a silent hum, adrenaline flowing through my veins. And the sound of my heartbeat echoing in my head. "Alright....you see that old warehouse" I nodded my head, seeing it on the left side of the road "here's the plan, we will act like you feel sick, so act like you're about to throw up. He will come near us, and I will shoot him, you call the boys. Jaehyun is on my speed list" I nodded my head, taking his phone. We arrived at the old warehouse, I leaned against it. My head hidden behind the wall, I typed on the phone calling Jaehyun, Jeno stood behind me, I heard his gun click "tell Jaehyun that we're jogging my usual route, and just sit here, don't move or look" I didn't respond, fear taking over my whole body, I sat down on the ground, my legs pulled to my chest. Jeno left
....The phone beeped on my ear, and not long after Jaehyun picked up "what's up" he greeted, his voice tired "Jaehyun...h-help us" my hands were shaking, and my voice was cracking "Mina calm down, where are you and what is going on" I took a deep breath, before explaining "We're outside i-in the w-woods there is a man following us-" I got interrupted by a gunshot, my whole body started to shake "Alright, you're with Jeno. He will keep you safe. Are you jogging his normal route" I heard doors slam on the other side? And I guess Jaehyun was running "y-yeah, we're b-by an old warehouse" I answered "we will be right there, just listen to what Jeno says. Okay" I hummed before hanging up the phone, I heard a car coming I wanted to see who it was, but Jeno told me not to, so I just hugged my legs closer to my chest, trying to stop my body from shaking.

But the fact that more guns were heard, and more voices than just two didn't make it easy for me. I closed my eyes "Where is the girl" I heard one of the unfamiliar guys say "That's nothing you should worry about" Jeno answered, his voice had some emotion in it.......it was anger. "You can't win. We're 5 against you alone" again a new unfamiliar voice said. "Try me, b!tches" after Jeno's words I heard skin slapping, groaning, and crying in pain. Even bones cracking. But....footsteps were heard, they were dangerously near. I looked around, we were on a hill, which means I can roll down the hill, jumping behind a tree which was covered by some bushes. So I did it, trying not to make too much noise I was laying on the ground face forwards. My body still shaking, I heard more guns echoing through the quiet forest. But the spot where I was sitting just some seconds ago, there was a man. Looking down here.

I pressed my body on the ground, trying everything so he couldn't see me. When he was about to walk down here, a gunshot was heard once again, and the man fell down, rolling down the hill. I shut my eyes, not able to look at the dead body. Not noticing that the NCT 127 has arrived.

Jaehyun P.O.V.

After I got the call, I explained Taeyong what was going on. We got the 127 boys together. Entering a van, we had our guns with us and our black uniforms with masks. We made our way to the warehouse in the forest, arriving in only 5 minutes of driving. And we mean speed driving. There was already a black van, and Jeno was fighting against 4 of the man. While the 5th was looking at the warehouse where most probably Mina was hiding.

We all run out of the van, Jeno looked at us, his face bruised and his clothes dirty, and ripped. Jeno and I run after the guy, which looked around the warehouse, Mina wasn't there. Jeno looked at the spot, something was different on his face.... a new emotion was plastered on his pale bruises face...it was worry. I shot the man down, and he rolled down the hill. "Hyung, call my phone please" I nodded my head at his request, calling his phone and passing him my phone. The other line didn't pick up for a longer time, I looked around trying to head a ringing....but nothing
Jeno was waiting for her to pick up

Mina P.O.V

Jeno's phone was vibrating in my hand Jaehyun-Hyung I slowly picked up "Mina where the heck are you" I heard a very familiar voice from the other side "Down t-the h-hill" I slowly stood up, seeing Jeno standing next to a tall guy in black. It was the uniform from NCT. How I recognize it....well it's black neon-green and NCT logo was on the left side of the chest and the initials J.JH were on the right one. It was Jaehyun. I completely stood up, looking at the dead body in front of me. He was bleeding, a bullet went right through his head. I was frozen

I wanted to move towards the two boys but I couldn't. Jaehyun slowly approached my shaking body, putting his gun away "hey, it's fine" he slowly pulled me, pressing my face into his shoulder so I couldn't see the body. His arms wrapped around my tiny body. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around him like a baby, in my right hand was Jeno's phone, while my left one was gripping Jaehyun's jacket my body still shaking and sobs escaping from me. He dragged me towards Jeno and other guys. My face still buried between his neck and shoulder.
"We're taking you home don't worry" when he arrived on the street he pressed my face deeper into his shoulder, this was where they fought I guess he didn't want me to see more than I already have.

He sat into the van, I still on his lap. Jeno entered behind. Sitting next to us. I tried to calm myself down, trying not to look pathetic. I stopped crying....at least. But I was still in Jaehyun's embrace. The other members entered and we drove off, Taeyong calling someone to clean the bodies.