0▪︎2▪︎4

"I was actually hoping that you would stay safe and alive, but now I want to kill you myself" I turned around, seeing Xiaojun and Hendery standing there, Xiaojun was the one that talked

"I was actually hoping that you would stay safe and alive, but now I want to kill you myself" I turned around, seeing Xiaojun and Hendery standing there, Xiaojun was the one that talked. "Aw~ I feel touched. You worried about me" I said, putting a hand over my chest. He rolled his eyes, sitting next to Hendery.

The other boys came down, and all sat down at the large table waiting for Taeyong to come down too.

Jaehyun stood up after Taeyong came. And all the attention was on them. Jeno was sitting on the table too, looking uncomfortable, because he couldn't sit properly. I don't know how he managed to drive.

"Okay, thankfully we're all back safe and sound, Jeno will take some time off. For his wound to heal probably, the mission wasn't really a fail, because we found out more about the gang. They are called seventeen, they have 13 main members and over 40 minions which work for them. They somehow knew that we were coming, so they came to our HQ. But they couldn't get any information thanks to Mina, because she deleted everything from the system. The guards survived, and over 15 minions from seventeen were killed" Taeyong spoke, 15.......

15 people who might have children, and a family. I shook my head, remembering what Jeno said 'you would accept it after you see what those people do for money'

Jaehyun continued talking. "We're going to stay here, the guards will move the most important things tomorrow, and this is now the HQ of NCT. You all can take 2 days off, do whatever you want. And rest, because after the break we will take seventeen down. After all, they almost killed one of our members" The members nodded, Jaehyun and Taeyong left the kitchen, I guess going to their new offices. I just sat there, member after the member was leaving. Only the dreamies stayed behind.

"You fine" Haechan asked, getting my attention "Yeah" I gave him a fake smile, he nodded but I knew he didn't buy it. He gave me a suspicious look, while Jeno looked at me. I felt like Jeno knew what was going on, even without me saying anything.

I felt uncomfortable under his stong gaze, so I decided to stand up. Going to the living room where Doyoung was sitting "which room can I use" I said, making him look up from his phone. "The second door on the right," He said, I nodded my head, bowing to him before going up the stairs.

I couldn't believe that they killed over 15 people...and all of them are fine and not affected at all.

-

I opened the door to my new room, jumping on the soft bed. I let out a breath, closing my eyes. I felt tired, but I couldn't sleep. Every time I close my eyes, I see things....weird things.

Sometimes my memories are haunting me, sometimes I see the dead man in front of me. And now Jeno.....him bleeding in the bathroom and holding back the screams of pain.

My life was ruined, I will never be the same again. And I know that very well, I know that my love for sleeping vanished, because every time I close my eyes. I feel my heart race, and pictures pop out.

I turned on my back, staring at the white ceiling, my thoughts wandering. I was safe again, but until then, the boys are healthy now, and Jeno had luck but one day

They will not be so lucky and maybe go down.

A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts. I stood up, opening the door, only to see a Jaemin standing there while smirking "What" I asked him, raising a brow. I knew he was up to something. He is Na Jaemin after all

"Well, the hyungs went out, and the dreamies wanted to go, to the mall. But someone needs to watch over Jeno...I was supposed to do it, but I really wanted to go. So could you maybe.....?" He pleaded me with a big smile and a cute voice

"Alright, I will look over him. Go and have fun" I let out a breath, closing the door of my room before Jaemin walked me to Jeno's room. He knocked before pushing me into it, closing the door shut right after

I rolled my eyes, swearing at him under my breath. I smiled at Jeno, which was looking at me, from his bed. "Why are you here," He asked me, putting his phone away "the dreamies went out, and Jaemin wanted me to look over you, instead of him" I jumped on the bed, right next to Jeno. He only nodded his head

"Aren't you sleepy" I shook my head, lying to him. He didn't respond to me, anymore. He was just looking at the black screen of the tv. "Why" I broke the silence "why what?"

"Why didn't you just killed me"

"Because we couldn't, first it was the order from Jaehyun. And Taeyong wanted you because you were smart. And now I'm the one babysitting you" He answered

"Excuse me Mr.Lee, how far I have known I've been babysitting you for the past 2 days." I turned to him, poking my finger into his chest, feeling the muscles. He again rolled his eyes, looking away from me

"How are you feeling," I asked him, trying to talk to him more

"Fine, my wound got checked and everything is good"

"Glad to hear that"