0▪︎3▪︎0

The boys were coming down the stairs, most of them dressed in their uniforms. Weapons hidden all over their bodies, I felt kind of anxious to stay alone here in the house after what happened not long ago.

But I pushed the fear away, knowing that the boys needed my support. I was holding my computer, that the guards got from the HQ at Seoul, they got our things today in the morning.

I was going to work in the living room, the guards will stay behind with me. Making me relax a bit, they were able to help me if something goes wrong.

"Mina, you take care" I nodded my head at Jaehyun's words because I didn't even plan to leave the house and do trouble.

"We will be going in 10 minutes, the boys should be ready by now," Taeyong said, coming down the stairs. Jeno, Jaemin, Haechan, and Renjun behind him. It was the first time for me to see Jeno in his uniform, the uniform toned his long legs, even more, his shoulders looked broad, he just looked breathtaking.

"You guys should already get into cars," Tyong said to the 00 lines, they nodded leaving the house, Jeno didn't even look at me. Making me kind of sad, but it's better that way.

-

Soon all of the boys were gone, while I turned all the computers in the living room. It was 3 in total and a screen. On the big screen I saw the location of the boys, and the route they were driving. On the computers, I saw the security system, and I tried to get the profiles from the gang. But I wasn't that lucky, because I have no information about them.

"Mina, did you get any information about the" Mark asked me "No sadly I couldn't, I have no information about them, it's hard to find anything related to that place. It was deleted from the maps and documents long, long ago" I said, looking at the old map from like 50 years ago. It was a weird place, there were 5 smaller buildings, with a large main one.

"That's bad, very bad" I heard Jeno talk to himself, I rolled my eyes. Somehow feeling annoyed by him, I didn't say anything. Trying to get at least some information.

I checked the cameras around the streets, the cameras at the convenience store close by, just down the street.

I hacked their system, looking at some footage. And every time I saw the same dude walking in, and out with ramen and coffee. I looked at other footage too, and he was on every each of them. Always buying the same, and walking to the direction of the buildings. I tried to get a good picture of his face.

And I got it after zooming in, I searched for his identity in the face searching data, and I got him not long after.

"Got you bitch" I whispered to myself, so the boys couldn't hear me.

After I got his name, I easily found his background and the gangs he was in. And soon after I got the gang and their profiles. It wasn't that hard, to be honest...

"Guys, I got their profiles," I said, feeling proud of myself, there were 9 members in total.

"Oh my God, thank you. Is there something we need to know" Taeyong said, letting out a deep breath. Revealed that I got something

"Well. 9 members in total. Around 20 minions. And they aren't very popular. Mostly for drug dealing, but nothing special" I said, reading everything I could find about them

"So they aren't powerful," Jisung asked

"Not at all, they have some good fighter in the gang, but no one of them stands out as a 'talent' or someone special," I said, the boys hummed in response

"What's their name," WinWin asked this time

"Stray Kids"

-

The boys were in front of the buildings, hiding behind some bushes and trees. Waiting for the right moment

"There are no guards," I said, looking from the camera which was installed by Stray Kids, for their security.

"Okay, that's good. Dream goes to the second building. WayV to the third and fourth and 127 will take the main one and the first" Jaehyun whispered into the mic, all of the boys answered with a clear 'yes' and that's how the mission began

"Guys, take care. There are two sniper shooters in the gang. I will try to keep an eye on them" I said looking at the dude called bangchan and the Changbin. They were sitting in the main building, with 3 other people that I couldn't identify.

"Most of them are in the 2nd building, cleaning the weapons. So dream take care" I gulped the nervous feeling down, trying not to freak out. They hummed, moving forwards making sure they are not that visible.

I looked at their location, the units were together. Only wayV was split into two, but that was fine. Not many were in those buildings, they had to search through. So a chance of them getting hurt is not that big, as by the dreamies which were in the 2nd building.

I looked at CCTV carefully, they still didn't notice that NCT was steps away from them. Hiding behind a wall.

But I was celebrating too early, not much later. A shot was heard, it was a sniper shooter "Guys...there is someone else with them. Stray kids aren't alone" I said, trying to find where the sniper shooter was. And I found him, he was hiding on a hill, not far away from the buildings. He had the perfect view over the front side

"Okay, if you try to escape outside, don't go to the front where the cars are. There is a sniper shooter, he will hit you by 80%" I said, trying to find out what we missed

And then I saw it.......a JYP flag

"Fuck it" I pulled my hair

JYP wasn't a gang, it was a union. Gangs unite, and they fight on the same side. They are partners

"Guys...you're in the territory of JYP" I said shocked, knowing that something could go wrong. Badly.....

"JYP" Haechan shouted, right after shots were fired. Bodies falling to the floor. And even some of NCT members got hurt

"Got7 is there, and ITZY is on their way," I said

"I'm sending EXO, the guards and Red Velvet over" It's time for SM  to shine