0▪︎1▪︎4

After I finished, with the stickers I turned around towards Jeno

After I finished, with the stickers I turned around towards Jeno. His back was showing towards me, so I couldn't see if he was sleeping. So I decided to leave the room, not disturbing him, even if I don't want to be alone right now. So I decided to go, to Jaehyun's office, to see what he was up to. I left Jeno's room walking to the top floor, I stood in front of Jaehyun's door. Knocking before entering the big office. Jaehyun looked up, from the paper on his table. Giving me a smile, his dimples showing. "Hey, why are you here. Do you need something" I shook my head, entering his office "I'm bored," I told him? He let out a chuckle "why aren't you with Jeno" he asked once again, standing up to sit on his table "Well, he's asleep, and even when he's awake he's icy" I rolled my eyes, sitting on the chair that was in front of his table. Jaehyun let out a chuckle "so you decided to come to me" I nodded my head once again "I feel special" this time it was me who let out a chuckle "Whatever"

"So what do you want to do," Jaehyun asked me, running his hand through his hair "talk" I answered honestly "About" he was now looking at me, his face serious "What am I to you" I looked deep into his eyes, not planning to break the eye contact. He looked speechless, he looked like his head was filled with words, but nothing coming out. He looked frozen. "Why do you care about me," I asked once again. Jaehyun looked away, his lower lip between his teeth "I-I don't know how to explain all this" he stood up, walking to the big window. Looking out of it, his broad back facing me. "From the start.....how do you know me" I stood up, looking at his back as if it was the most interesting thing in this world. "Your parents...they aren't your real parents" I kept quiet "Your real name is Jung and not Kim" if my name is Jung...Jung Jaehyun means...it means that we're probably related "To me....you are my cousin. You don't remember me, but I remember you. Your real parents, your brother, and the day you were take away from us...the day that I will never forget" I was shocked. Jaehyun still looking out of the window, I slowly walked towards him. Tears falling down my face, I back hugged him, burying my face into his sweater. He turned around, hugging me back "I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I never approached you. That I never talked to you, and that I wasn't there for you after I found you again" I shook my head "D-Don't be sorry, but thank you. Thank you for looking over me" I pulled away from the hug "But who are my real parents then, and what happened to me" I asked him, he walked over to his table. Sitting on the chair. "Our dad's are brothers, we two grow up close and your older brother too. I always looked after you two, but people found out about you. You were a genius at a very young age, you could count till ten, you were only around 19 months at that time. Your dad liked to brag about his smart children. So people got interested in you, when you were around 3 years old, some people visited your dad. I was with you at that time, your brother was at school, they were all looking at you, trying to get close to you. But you were in my lap. Not wanting to look at them, you sensed danger because you keep on whispering 'don't let me go' I thought you were just shy. But I did a big mistake when you fell asleep, I put you into your room and I left to go and play with your brother. And the day after, you went missing. The people took you with them and sold you. We never saw you again. But I found you when you were 14. Hiding in that old house, and hacking people. I took care that you don't get yourself killed, or in any problems. And when Jeno told us, you hacked us, I thought that this was a chance....a chance for me to have you in my arms again" I just looked at the boy in front of me "Your parents are still waiting for you, and your brother never talked after that day. I can't help but feel responsible for all that, if, if I listened to you back then, and didn't leave you, then, then you might still be with your parents. Not here, maybe your life would've been easier and you, you....wouldn't be suffering right now" Jaehyun, started to panic, his arms shaking and tears falling down. I myself was sobbing but I approached him. Standing between his legs, and hugging him. His face buried in my shirt. "You grow a lot" he whispered, his body shaking from sobbing and all the feelings that he was feeling at the moment "it's not your fault" I run my hand through his hair, the other one around his neck. "Never leave again, please" I hummed in response, trying to figure out what I was feeling at the moment, I felt like...someone loved me all this year, I feel like some always waited for me. And accepted me for who I am.

Someone.....who didn't force me to talk, to be smart and show people what I was able to do at a very young age. Jaehyun was the person, the person who looked after me, from afar, he was the person, that never forgot me, a person which didn't give up.....a person who loved me since birth till now. I loved me for who I was, and didn't saw me as an idiot, useless kid who had anxiety and hated the society. He was there....even if I didn't know. "Thank you," I said once more, before pulling away from the hug, and leaving the office. I run out, out of the house. Not caring....about the rules. I decided to run, run to the place where Jaehyun shot the man.

I run and run, feeling the cold air burning in my lungs. The cold making my skin burn, but hot tears were falling down my eyes.

And there I saw it, the little old warehouse, I stopped running falling on my knees. Taking deep breaths, this all was too much, too much information. My head was throbbing again, lack of sleep, the cold wind hitting me and the salty tears making it all worse.

"Don't let me go, please hold me"

"You want a candy"

"What's your name"

"How old are you"

"Don't let me go, Jae"

"Hold me"

"Don't let them touch me"

I screamed in pain, my vision blurry and my head spinning. My breathing was irregular, I couldn't control my lungs. My voice, or my thoughts, I saw people. People in front of me, trying to touch me, hold me and take me away. Throwing questions at me...

"Stop, please stop"

I hit my head, taking deep breaths. Thinking of something else, I stood up. My legs felt like jelly, my knees stung, because when I fell to my knees the hard ground opening wounds. But I didn't care. I looked down the hill, I saw the man lying there. Every other person....would see nature. Trees, grass, and feel the fresh air. But I saw....blood, a dead body and the man's eyes in front of me.

"Where is the girl"

"That's nothing you should care about"

The body rolled down the hill, his dead eyes staring right at me.....Jaehyun killed him