0▪︎1▪︎1

After I took a shower, I just plopped onto my bed, my hair still a bit wet because I just dried it with a towel

After I took a shower, I just plopped onto my bed, my hair still a bit wet because I just dried it with a towel. I once again stared at the ceiling, my legs and arms spread on the bed, I had some black shorts and a black shirt on. The color fitting my mood, I feel empty. It just isn't getting into my head, how they can shoot someone without even thinking. I just hope that I won't need to shoot anyone.....ever.

-

It's already 11 am and I'm still in my bed, I checked my mailbox If I had any new messages or emails. And I do have one, it was the dude that got me into this whole mess.

You're, smart....very smart
But it was very dumb of you, to play with me. NCT's files are fake.....and you're soon dead.

It made my heart race, I knew what I was doing, I knew that he will find it out, sooner or later. But I didn't know that I will be a part of NCT, I didn't know that all this would go this way.

The mail was sent before the attack on Jeno and me. What If it was them, what if he found out where I was, and with who I was. I have to tell Taeyong and Jaehyun about this. But....what still they do about it, are they going to let me die.

But why should they, I protected their privacy, and gang profiles. I stood up, leaving my room, and going one floor higher. I walked up the stairs, to the floor where the office rooms from some member were, Mark had an own, Jeno didn't because he just worked in his room. Jaehyun and Taeyong had their own, Kun had an owner, after all, he was one of the leaders. Doyoung and Johnny are sharing their lab because they are bomb experts and they are coming up with new bombs once in a while. Then Taeil has an own 'hospital' it's like 3 rooms with different machines and one of those is a big room with beds. I stood in front of the big wooden door, it was Taeyong's office, I took a deep breath collecting my thoughts.

I raised my fist, knocking two times on the door. I heard a come in, and when I entered I saw Jaehyun there too. He gave me a smile, he was sitting on the table while Taeyong was on the couch "hey Mina, can we help you somehow " I nodded my head at Jaehyun's words, Taeyong sitting up "then speak" I guess Taeyong isn't in a good mood today "well....the guy who attacked Jeno and me today I might know who he is" I said, biting on my lower lip "You do" I again nodded my head at the younger boss "I think it's the dude that paid me to get him your profiles and information. I think he was smart enough to figure out that it wasn't real" the two boys looked at me, just nodding their head "Don't worry about him, he's just someone not so important and useless. His gang will go down, he tried to kill my members and I will not let him get away with that" His eyes.....were dark, even Jaehyun looked, cold. And heartless, I think this is the mafia side of them. The scary, dominant, cold, and dark side. And all of the members have it....every each of them. "Alright, I'm going then" I bowed my head, before walking out of the office. Taking a deep breath after the door closed behind me, not wanting to get on their nerves. I walked down the stairs, taking me a bit longer because my legs were sore.

-

It was 2 am.....I'm still awake. I looked at the digital clock on my nightstand showing exactly 2 am.

I let out a breath, looking back at my new friend....the ceiling.

I can't believe that I'm interacting more with a fuck!ng ceiling than with normal human beings. I sat up, messing up my hair in frustration

"Why~. Can't I get it out of my head" I cried out, hitting the bed with my arms and legs, frustration taking over me. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down before I break my bed....that would be the biggest nightmare ever

I threw the blanket on the floor, rolling myself down the bed landing on my arms and knees. I slowly stood up, dragging my body out of the room. I didn't try to be quiet, because I already found out that the boys are deep sleepers. I walked down the stairs to the ground floor, trying not to fall down the stairs because my legs still felt so damn sore. When I was about to enter the kitchen I saw light coming out of it and some noises. I peeked my head, knowing that it wasn't a criminal, I mean the boys are criminals too but you know what I mean. And I was right.....in the kitchen was a shirtless Lucas, stuffing his mouth full with food, I cleaned my throat making him flinch in surprise. He turned towards me, his big eyes even bigger, and his mouth stuffed with a burger. I just shook my head, taking a bottle of water. Lucas chewed his food before speaking "You awake" he asked "Nope I'm shitting" I answered with sarcasm. Chuckling on the end so he understands that it was only a joke "And why are you awake" he just rolled his eyes, asking another question but a wide smile on his face. "Because I ain't asleep" I answered once again "K bye" and with that he left the kitchen, leaving me alone. I let out a chuckle, I think it's very amusing to see Lucas having a mental breakdown. And it's not that hard for me to annoy him. "Poor Lucas" I heard a different voice coming from the living room. It was Hendery, we never really talked "Oh hi" I stood up, standing politely in front of him

"Just speak casually to me," he said, no emotions showing on his face. I just nodded my head not knowing what to do "I heard you almost got killed today" I felt uncomfortable under his cold gaze "Yeah, if Jeno wasn't there I would've been dead" you could hear that I was nervous because of him

"How was it...how was it, to see how a life is taken away from a human" I felt a lump in my throat. I didn't know what to do, Jaehyun killed him, not me. But why am I feeling so bad about it "I-I don-" my sentence was interrupted by Jeno coming inside the kitchen "Hyung, that's enough. Leave her alone" he stopped glaring at me, fixing his eyes on Jeno. Jeno glared at him, and I felt so small between the two tall, scary, strong boys. "Good night" and with that Hendery left the kitchen, leaving me with Jeno. I let out a breath, feeling my heart in my chest. That dude looked scary "You fine" I nodded my head "He....was scary" Jeno just chuckled, patting my head. "Wait until you meet Xiaojun, he's three times scarier and colder then Hendery. Hendery isn't found of new members, but besides that, he's very chill" I once again nodded my head, really not wanting to bump into Xiaojun.