0▪︎1▪︎8

1 week later

1 week later

It's the night of the mission, we're all in the kitchen again, the leaders standing in front of us. "You all are confirmed to be healthy, and your uniforms are all ready. Well...Jeno and Mina are ready as well knowing that Jeno took good care of her" Jeno has been teaching me different kinds of stuff with the computer, and how I should react in different situations. I understood everything very well. Knowing that we all are going to be awake for 2 days straight, everyone had energy drinks packed in their bags. "The plan is easy, we will let a bomb, explode right in front of the house at midnight. Knowing they won't expect it and be asleep. WayV will go from the backside, 127 will from the front side. The dream until will come after, to help out where they need to. The house is in an empty neighborhood, which means sniper shooters can do their job well. YangYang you will be right on the building in front of their HQ, killing everyone who tries to leave or enter the house. Jaemin will go with you, while Jaehyun will be on the building on the right side of the house, the house has big windows you will be able to kill many people. Taeil you will place bombs, on the car with Johnny, which will go off when they turn the car on. Johnny will come up to 127 back, while you keep an eye of coming cars and you have to be ready to escape quickly with the members. If I tell you to drive, you will drive even if not everyone is in the van.

The only job you all have to do is, kill, and don't get hurt. Communicate with others, because teamwork makes it all easier and safer. Keep each other safe, and trust Jeno and Mina with your lives. If they tell you to do something crazy then do it. Because we trust each other. But...still think with your own brain and use your sense of danger and the feeling of your guts. Understood"
Taeyong finished his long speech. "Yes, Sir" we all answered in union. Looking at each others' faces before walking up to the rooms so everyone can get ready. Jeno and I will work in his office, which I didn't know existed.

But It was cool.....very cool. There was a big screen on the wall, showing the map and the locations of the guys, there were two tables, each of them with 3 screens, plus a place for the laptop. The chairs looked expensive and very comfortable, the room was dark the only source of light were the green led-lights which were on the wall. The office wasn't big, but it was enough for us to work there.

I was in my room, sitting on my bed. Thinking...It's almost 2 weeks since I joined NCT, I still feel a bit weird. But I didn't wanted to make a mistake, and get the boys into trouble, or get them hurt. I want all of them to come back safe, with no wounds or any problems. The boys have a half hour to get ready. Because they are going to drive in 20 minutes, most of them are in their rooms, wearing their uniforms. I was on the stairs, while Jeno was sitting in front of the door, we wanted to see them one last time before they leave. Jeno was looking at me, while I was staring at the group picture on the wall. It was a huge picture, and every one of NCT was there, they had uniforms on, with guns in their hands. They look scary.....but they ain't. I even caught XiaoJun dancing to TT 3 days ago, making me less afraid of him.

They are unique...

The 20 Minutes passed very quickly, the first door opened and YangYang came out. He gave me a smile before walking down the stairs to Jeno. And so did the other boys, some of them patted my head, gave me a high-five or just smiled at me. And in 5 minutes all 20 boys were down the stairs, ready to leave. "Take care of yourselves, and the house." Jaehyun hugged Jeno, I walked down the stairs, standing next to Taeyong "you can do it, just stay calm okay?" I nodded at Taeyong's words. Feeling very nervous "take care of yourself and the other boys" he nodded giving me a quick hug. Jaehyun stood in front of me. Smiling down at me. "Take care, Mina," he said pulling me into a hug "you too, Jae" he froze for a second, I pulled away from the hug. Giving him a smile, before he left the house, waving at me before entering the black van. The other boys hugged Jeno and gave me a high-five only the dreamies hugged me till I couldn't breathe anymore. "Take care," I told the tall boy, WinWin nodded giving me one of his shy smiles, he patted my head before going outside and Jumping into the van......

The car drove off, Jeno pulled me back, closing the door.
"It's time" I nodded my head, following him up the stairs. He sat into his chair, and I sat into the other one. Turning the systems up, and opening a can of RedBull, it was around 10 p.m the boys have to drive for around an hour and a half. Leaving them a half-hour to prepare. I looked at the huge screen, seeing a big green point moving fast, it was the van the boys were in. I gulped before logging into my laptop, on the laptop I saw the boys, through the camera in the car. I put the earpiece into my ear, turning it on "Can everyone hear me" I asked, after turning the mic on my shirt on. "Yeah" Taeyong answered, while the others showed their thumbs up, or nodded at the camera. Jeno did the same, and after we made sure that the connection was stable. We entered the security system of the HQ, which the boys are going to ruin in 2 hours. "Check the cameras, and see in which rooms they are," Jeno said "yeah, will do," I said before typing on my computer, the big screen on the wall showing different rooms, some were empty some were full. "Alright, the rooms are still halfway empty, what means that we need to wait and see if they are still awake by midnight," Jeno said into the earpiece "If they are still awake by midnight, tell us. Because we won't activate the bomb until they're all asleep" I heard Jaehyun's voice. "Yeah, sure" after that the line was quiet, the boys were all resting in the car, I was looking at what the dudes at the HQ were doing. Jeno was looking at the security system, and if there were any secret rooms.