0▪︎1▪︎9

"Two of them are still awake," I said into the mic, the boys have arrived at the HQ

"Two of them are still awake," I said into the mic, the boys have arrived at the HQ. But two of them were awake, so it's very dangerous for them to go near the house "then we have to wait" Jaehyun answered, in the car nobody was talking. Everyone was in his own thoughts. "The two which are awake, they are in the living-room, one of them is almost asleep while the other is doing some paperwork," Jeno said, I was looking at the screen. Nobody was expecting anything, they all think that this is a normal night. But they don't know that NCT is hiding just a half-mile away from the HQ. "Ahhh, why is he still awake. Can Jaehyun just kill him" Haechan whined into the mic, I let out a chuckle "No he can't if he kills him the other ones will wake up? And then you guys will most probably be in big danger" I answered Haechan, I talked to him with a huge smile.

Not noticing how happy I am just to talk to him. I shook my head, trying to focus again. And forget the cute Lil kid which was 3 years older than me. "Are the others still asleep?" Taeyong asked. Jeno just hummed in response. "What if we kill him and activate the bomb at the same time" Doyoung suggested "Well, it's a good idea" Jeno answered....but honestly it was risky "But what if he sees you, or feels something. Then the whole plan is ruined, there is a big chance of them seeing Jae while he is getting up on the building" I told them, looking at the building next to the HQ. If he looks out of the window it's a big chance to see Jaehyun, because the window is huge and the house next to the HQ wasn't that much bigger. "Mina is right, we can't risk anything" Taeyong responded after thinking about it for a while, the others just kept quiet about it. They all are getting more and more nervous and we all knew that this isn't good. They are losing their nerves.

"Can you two distract him somehow, so that Jaehyun can get up on the building" Kun spoke this time "I don't know, we could let the fire alarm go on or something. So he will have to put if off" Jeno said "But it will wake the others too" I said, trying to think about something "Taeyong" I called the main leader "yeah" he was listening "well, what if we change the plan into making the fire alarm go on with a smoke bomb, the alarm will wake them up and they won't go and get their weapons because they won't suspect that we attacked them" the plan randomly came up "

That's actually a very good idea, but how will we get the bomb inside the house" Johnny asked this time "the windows have security on them too, I can check if any of them is open. And if not then I will just open the one in the kitchen because they are automatic windows"

I said, typing on my computer. I saw the windows all of them were blue, meaning all are closed "fuck" I whispered. Looking for a window that was far away from the dude that was awake. "Jeno, can you heck their computer and not let them see Johnny going around the house," I asked him, turning to him "Give me a sec" he put an old security video on their screen, so that the cameras only showed us, the true picture.

"Which window can I use," Johnny asked. "The one on the backside, don't worry about the cameras or the security" Jeno answered. Johnny looked through his bag, taking out the bomb. "What if he sees me," Johnny asked, not because he was afraid of getting hurt, but he was scared that the plan will be ruined "well then run back here, and we will leave, and forget about the plan," Taeyong said, Johnny nodded his head, pulling his mask up, and making sure he was ready, he opened the door.

Slowly making his way towards the house. "You watch the dude, and I will watch over Johnny," Jeno said, I was keeping my eyes on the boy, he was acting normal. So I guess he isn't suspecting anything.

"I'm going get ready," Johnny said, the others got ready, waiting for the alarm to go off. Johnny activated the bomb, throwing it into the kitchen. Not soon after the alarm was activated, and the whole house was turning the alarm on, the red light was even visible from the outside. They all woke up, walking down the stairs, not taking any weapons or guns.
I just grinned, good for us...

Taeyong left the van first, running towards the house. We didn't know which gang was in there, but the boys want them dead. I don't know the reason or the motive of NCT.

"Okay, most of them are in the kitchen now. Johnny, wait for the others before moving spots. Stay hidden" Jeno told him, he didn't respond but we know he heard it. He was hiding behind the bushes, his dark uniform not visible.

"Guys....it's time for you to go in there before they find the bomb," I told them, looking at the screen. The boys didn't answer. Instead, they waited for Tyong's signal to go in.

And when he gave them permission, they all run into the house. Bullets were shooting, NCT was killing them with No mercy, the others couldn't fight back. I was happy about that, nobody from NCT will get hurt.

"Jaehyun, make sure nobody goes up the stairs to get the weapons," I told the boy, which was on the building, killing everyone who tried to get up the stairs. The two younger sniper shooter was killing everyone who tried to escape out of the house

I felt bad, bad for helping them kill all those people even if they are bad, we don't have the right to decide who deserves to die and who not. We don't have the law on our side, but at the same time, we are acting heartless. I shook my head, looking at the big screen "Guys" I said after noticing something

"What's wrong," Haechan asked while fighting one of the dudes. "This isn't the ones we wanted dead," I said, looking at the profiles of the mafia that we wanted dead "What do you mean by that" I was about to answer, but I heard a car pulling up in the driver way "it's a trap, they are here," I said, looking at Jeno with wide eyes. He checked the security camera, seeing cars. And 13 dudes coming out of it.

"Mina, lock every door and window, let the cameras on, and activate the alarm in every room. I will go and get weapons" Jeno said, I nodded my head. Taking a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. "Okay guys, I won't be here for any longer. I will most probably be running for my life. But listen closely" I talked to the boys while doing the things Jeno told me to do "We are listening," Hendery said "In the car is the computer, I will send all the information that you need there. It will lead you to the right home, and nobody will be able to follow you. Taeil, you just have to press enter when you guys are speeding off, it will delete all the information about you if any camera caught you. It will be deleted, and nobody will find out where you are going, and who you are" I said, typing on the keyboard, while my heart was racing.

I had to control my breathing, not to panic. I looked at the cameras, Jeno was running through the halls.

A laser pointed on him.....

"Jeno, get away from the windows NOW, THERE IS A SNIPER SHOOTER" I shouted, but it was too late, bullets were coming through the windows. Hitting Jeno, he fell to the ground, groans were the only things I could hear through the earpiece "Guys stay safe, and I hope we see each other soon again" and with that I pressed the red button, making the computers delete all the information and all the things we've done with them. The whole system just crashed down

I put a location tracker into my bra, keeping my earpiece in. I was still able to communicate with the other boys "Mina, be careful. Please" I heard Jaehyun whisper "I will, stay safe Jae, and thank you for everything," I said, before running out of the room. Making sure, that I wasn't seen through the windows.