0▪︎0▪︎7

We were watching Jaehyun and Lucas playing some games

We were watching Jaehyun and Lucas playing some games. How? Well, jeno got bored so he decided to check what the other members were doing. And some of them were hilarious, the dream unit was in the kitchen with Kun 'helping' him to cook. But Kun was obviously done with them, but he was too nice to tell them to fuck off. And the dreamies knew that so they were playing stupid, and asking stupid questions. Jisung even managed to break a bottle opener. How....nobody's ever going to explain that one. Lucas was making some dumb comments while playing with Jaehyun on the PS4. And I was looking in amusement, I never thought that the biggest mafia in Korea would be like this....but I guess this makes them the best. They trust each other with their lives, and they are a family. Something I never had.

We heard a knock on Jeno's door, and he shouted to the person to come in. I looked at the door seeing Yuta there. "Hey, I got you some clothes, they are in your room on the bed" he had a smile on his face "thank you very much" I returned his smile, with a little tiny smile. He nodded his head before walking away. "You wanna check the clothes out" I nodded my head, leaving Jeno's room without saying anything further. I opened the door of my room, seeing many bags on the bed. I looked into some of them, and the clothes seem nice. They looked comfy. I took them out of those bags, placing the bags in the corner of the room, and folding the clothes nicely.

After I folded them all, I put them into the closet, jumping on my bed. Staring into space. I wasn't sleepy, just exhausted, my brain was working very well, but my body felt like it was hit by a truck.
I didn't know what to do, so I left my room. Walking downstairs, I saw Jeno entering the gym so I followed behind. He had white training clothes on, and his hands were in bandages, I guess he will practice his boxing skills. I stood by the door, observing his while he was getting warm, by throwing some punches at the punching bag. His hits became stronger and faster, the sound of him hitting the bag echoing through the gym. His forehead was glowing because of the sweat, and his chest rising and falling quickly. He gave the bag one last kick, before collapsing on the floor, staring at the ceiling. I took a bottle of water and a towel, which were on a counter by the entrance, making my way towards him. I sat next to his arm which was spreading on the floor. "Here" I opened the water bottle giving it to him, and I placed the towel on his chest. Before standing up, making my way towards the door, before I was able to leave Jeno spoke up "Wait" I turned around, waiting for him to continue "why do you came down here" I wasn't expecting him to care, why I'm here "I was bored" he nodded his head "do you want something" I nodded my head "the wifi code" he chuckled "you could easily hack the security" I shrugged my shoulders "not in the mood" he again nodded his head. He tried to pull the bandages off his hands, but he failed cuz he couldn't use his hands very well. "Let me help you" I tun to him, pulling the tape off first, and unwrapping his left hand afterward. I did the same with the right hand, he had pretty hands, long and slim fingers, and his skin looked soft. I gave him the bandages, he thanked me with a nod. And we both left the gym "so what do you want to do" he asked me again "I don't know. How far I know I'm not allowed to leave the house, well not without a member on my side. Cuz Taeyong and Jaehyun still don't trust me" he hummed in response.

-

After jeno gave me the code, we both sat on the couch, he was typing some things on his computer while I was watching some YouTube clips. The time flew by and not long after the big door next to the kitchen opened, and the guys entered. That door was connected to the garages so they came through it "hey guys" Taeyong greeted, the boys looked tired. Not all were out, the 127 unit was gone, while the others stayed home. I just waved at them. I looked up from my phone my eyes meeting Haechan's. He smiled at me before walking to the stairs. The others after him. "Where have they been," I asked jeno "meetings" I nodded my head, 127 was the 'mature' unit. But they weren't that much more serious than the dreamies. They are just older. When I look at it, Jeno seems like the most mature one. Crazy.....a 20 years old kid is more mature than a 26 years old Taeil