0▪︎5▪︎6

We were getting ready to sleep, I just wore an oversized sweater that Jeno gave me, I was already in bed, waiting for Jeno

We were getting ready to sleep, I just wore an oversized sweater that Jeno gave me, I was already in bed, waiting for Jeno. I was on my phone reading some articles, Jeno went to shower so I was bored. I wasn't really sleepy, so I waited for the older boy and maybe we could talk, or do something fun. 

Tomorrow is going to be a long day, I'm going to visit my parents, how far I know my brother is home again, living his life. I didn't care to be honest. 

I heard the door open, so put my phone away, looking at the half-naked boy, he was still in form, even after being trapped in that room for over a month "Stop staring, you look like a freak" I let out a laugh "You still have abs, don't tell me you were working out in the room" He nodded, jumping on the bed, his hair was dry, I guess he blows dried it "I had plenty of time, and working out was the only thing I could do" 

I nodded, back hugging the boy. He laughed, leaning backward so he was on top of me "Get up" I laughed, pushing him away from me, he instead turned around, so he was facing me. I placed my index finger on his forehead, pushing him away, of course just for fun. 

"Ey, stop that" He grabbed my hand, so I couldn't push his head anymore, an eye-smile on his face. I had to smile too because he was just too cute 

"You know the boys were surprised when they saw me coming down to watch a movie with them," Jeno said, rolling off me, I took the chance to get on top of him "You can't always be the one pinning me down," I said, laying on his naked chest "You're such a kid" I shrugged my shoulders

"You should try to sleep, or you're gonna be tired tomorrow," Jeno said, while running his fingers through my long hair "I'm not sleepy" I sulked, I actually wanted to sleep, but I just couldn't. Jeno rolled his eyes "but you have to" he threw me off his body, wrapping me into a blanket and pressing a pillow under my head 

"Hey, that's not fair, if I have to sleep, then you too" I sat up crossing my arms, over my chest looking at him with a raised brow. "I'm used to staying awake, you should sleep" He threw the blanket over my head, taking his phone from the nightstand "Good night Jeno" I whispered "Good night princess" he pecked my lips, turning back to his phone right after,  I closed my eyes a smile on my face. But the sleep didn't want to take over me

"Jeno" I whined, sitting up to look at him "What's wrong," He asked me, sitting up too "I can't sleep, there is no chance of me falling asleep," I said, letting out a breath "I can give you some sleeping pills, but only for tonight" He stood up, walking to his closet where his bag was in, he took out a pack of pills, taking one out "Here" He passed it to me, throwing a bottle of water afterward.

I gave him a thankful smile, gulping down the pill. He made himself comfortable on the bed, I looked at Jeno. He knew I was looking so he smirked, I just shook my head. Closing my eyes, the pills starting to work.

-

The next morning I woke up, the clock showing 11 a.m. The room was empty, and Jeno's joggers were on the bed. Meaning he's already down the stairs. I stretched my body, rubbing my eyes to get the sleepiness away from my eyes, I kicked the blankets off. Leaving to my room, I wore some Jeans, not planning, to take Jeno's sweater off.

I walked down the stairs only to hear laughter, and voices coming from the kitchen. I smiled, recognizing one of the voice, it was Jeno's he sounded cheerful.

I entered the kitchen, only to see it full. The boys were sitting, some of them eating and some of them just drinking coffee.

"Morning" I greeted them, with a smile on my face, looking at Jeno. He winked at me, turning back to Jaemin and Renjun.

"Hey, Johnny, can I have some of the coffee," I  asked the tall boy, he nodded passing me a cup filling it with coffee.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome" he patted my head, leaving the kitchen, I don't know to where.
I sat at the big table, looking at the boys.

"Morning" a happy Haechan greeted us, taking my cup and drinking out of it. I gave him a glare, he just grinned. Giving me the half-empty cup back

"How is our dear maknae doing" He sat on the chair next to me, placing his elbows on the table, and resting his head on his palms

"What do you want Haechan, you're never nice" I raised my brow, suspicious that he's planning something "well, I wanted to go to the amusement park, but no one wants or has time, so I wanted to go with you" He pouted, grabbing me by my shoulders, and shaking my body. I laughed, taking his hands in mine

"Of course I will go with you, but we have to talk to Taeyong about it first" he happily nodded, running out of the kitchen shouting a "thank you, you're the best dongsaeng that I have" making me laugh, I guess he went to Taeyong and Jaehyun to ask for permission.

I took out my phone, not paying attention to the boys anymore, I didn't saw Jeno clenching his jaw, and looking at me like I murdered someone.

A/N:

I'm planning to end the story by the next chapter AND 10K IN JUST 2 MONTHS THATS FUCKING CRAZY MY MX STORY HAS ALMOST 7K IN LIKE 7 MONTHS😭😭 NCTZEN ARE THE BEST.