0▪︎5▪︎3

We are walking for already around an hour, and my legs were aching, but I was calm

We are walking for already around an hour, and my legs were aching, but I was calm. We were walking in silence, nobody talked, we were still holding hands and the night was slowly coming. The air was getting cold, and Jeno and I were just in shirts.

"Are you fine?" He asked me, I just nodded looking forward. I just wanted my bed and the boys. "I think there should be a town nearby, there are already street lights" He pointe at the street, I smiled at the light, finding comfort in it. 

And we saw the first house, it was a small family house.

"We won't ask them for help, it's the first house. So it's risky" I nodded, understanding his point. So we just walked past the house, staying away from it. 

-

We soon arrived in a small town, we went to a store. Asking for a phone, well I asked because Jeno was covered up in bruises, I thanked the nice woman, going to Jeno to pass him the phone.

"Nice," He said, dialing a number, I guess it was the one from Taeyong

"Put it on speaker" I demanded, he nodded, holding the phone between us.

"Hello" A tired voice picked up, it was Taeyong, a smile spread across my face and I couldn't help but to feel excited to hear the leader's voice again "Hyung, is me Jeno" I heard some noises like the phone dropped, but Taeyong answered shortly after 

"Oh my god, Jeno is Mina with you, where are you two and what's going on" He sounded so worried, and his voice was breaking, it was like he was about to burst into tears

"Hyung, Mina is right next to me, we're good, but you guys have to come quickly," He said, the panic was heard in his voice "If they find us, it's not going to end good" Taeyong was quiet for a moment, I guess he was walking out of his office "Okay, stay near the phone, we will track it down and if you guys are far away we will come to pick you up with the helicopter, just stay hidden okay. We will be there in like an hour, 127 will pick you up" I felt relieved to hear that

"Wait, how are the dreamies," I asked before they could hang up "They are doing great, just missing you, the whole house seems dead since you guys disappeared. We tried everything to find you, but you two are the experts. We didn't have any luck" It sounded like he was trying to apologize but I understand it. They tried, they didn't give up on searching and that's enough for me

-

Jeno and I were sitting behind the shop, every car that passed, made my heart race uncomfortably, I waited for something to happen. for someone to come, and I hope that this someone is the 127 boys

"It's fine, calm down," Jeno said, placing his hands on my thighs, to stop them from bouncing. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes hoping that we will get away from here soon. Jeno sat close to me, his big hands resting on my thighs. 

The time was passing slowly, slower then it did for the past days. 

But I heard steps, someone was coming. Jeno pulled me up, shielding me with his larger body. But it wasn't necessary, because when I saw the black-neon green uniform the fear disappeared. Jeno let out a breath, his tensed body relaxed and a smile formed on both of our faces. The boys pulled their masks down. 

Jaehyun, Mark, Haechan, Taeil, Johnny, Jungwoo, WinWin, Doyoung, Yuta, and Taeyong stood there, looking at us tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces. 

"I miss you two so much," Jaehyun said, pulling us both into a hug, soon the other members joined. Happy tears running down my face, I was home. I was back with NCT

-

We all walked back to the helicopter, which was on a parking lot, people widened their eyes and backed off when they saw who it belonged to. I entered, sitting down next to Jeno. They gave me a headset before taking off. 

It was over, at least for now. But I will get my revenge, and Jaehyun has a lot to explain. But for now, I just want to eat Kun's food, because I'm starving.

Haechan turned around, looking at me with a wide smile which I returned. Jeno just looked out of the window, his face cold. Well, I think he will always be the ice-cube that I know, but at least he is showing his emotions more then he used to. 

-

When we arrived at the HQ the other units were already waiting, in front of the door. All of them smiling, even Hendery and XiaoJun. And now I see how important they are to me, and I can't help but feel loved. I have 20 older brothers and one boy which is more than a friend to me.

After we landed, Jeno and I haven't even left the helicopter but we were already pulled into hugs. The dreamies crying, WayV celebrating with weird dances and screams.

I smiled the whole time, waving at the guards which looked at us, smiling too. It was a happy day after all, and I hope that this story has a happy end too.