0▪︎2▪︎7

*13+ Chapter*(Mature content, not a lot tho)

*13+ Chapter*
(Mature content, not a lot tho)

The ride to the club was silent, I was deep in thoughts. Thinking about all of this. While Jeno was looking at the road in front.

Not soon after, we arrived at the club. The music was heard even in the car, I was getting more and more nervous. But I wasn't showing it on the outside, I hid my shaking hands behind my back. While leaving the car with Jeno, we both acted naturally. Entering the club, with our fake ID's.

When we entered, everything looked fancy, everyone was having fun while drinking. And the people were making out in every corner, I made a disgusted face, looking at the VIP area. Jeno pointed his finger at the man, making sure that he doesn't look suspicious.

I nodded my head, and with that Jeno left me alone, I made my way to the VIP area, knowing that the boys made sure, that I'm able to enter it. The guards let me pass even without asking something, making me confused "They know your face" I heard Jeno speak, I didn't answer. Putting on a smile, swinging my hips, walking to the table where Mr. Choi was. But instead of sitting at their table, I sat on the couch next to it. Looking around, acting not interested.

I could feel eyes on my body, not Jeno's but someone else was staring. I looked around, seeing the dream members sitting and laughing together, keeping their eyes on me. "He's looking at you," Chenle said, I turned to the man, a grin on my face. We made eye contact, he winked at me, while I was biting on my lower lip.

I wanted to throw up right on the place, but I had to complete the mission and help NCT. After all, they almost killed Jeno. He smirked, looking away from me, whispering something to his guards, they nodded their heads leaving the VIP area. "Good job, you got him," Jisung said, I smiled, sitting on the couch making sure that my body was exposed to him. I felt so disgusted by myself, but what can I do.

When my future kids ask me, what I did at the age of 17, I will tell them I acted like a slut in a club, seducing a 70 years old man. While 21 boys watched over me. Sounds like an amazing bed story.

I wanted to roll my eyes, but the granny came "What is a young lady doing in a club, all alone" He asked sitting next to me, very, very close. I put my best smile on, looking at him "Trying to have some fun" I whispered, he was so close to me that I was able to whisper. He just groaned, looking up and down my body.

His hand, placed on my thigh, very close to my private area. I fake giggled, looking away from him. Jeno was staring at Mr.Choi, holding the glass so tight, that his knuckles turned white. I was looking at him "don't look at us, act normal" Haechan said, I turned around to the man, he was kissing my neck. Making me feel disgusted by myself.

I let out a fake moan, making him nibble even harder on my neck. I know that there are going to be hickeys afterward, making me hold back from kicking his balls "Let's take this somewhere private" I said, placing my hand on his thigh, he smirked. Nodding his head in agreement. "Let's go to my place" I smirked, knowing that I've won "Let me say bye to my brother first," I said, he nodded kissing my cheek, before calling his guards again