Chapter Four- Water

Firey sighed as he walked into the lobby of the school. It was beyond crowded, he barely had space to move. The crowd pushed and shoved around him, and Firey decided that it was best for him to get out of there before he burned someone. So Firey pushed past a short girl with silver hair and an uniform who was talking intensely to a tall boy with green hair about math, a girl with spiky pink hair and a golden tank top who was gossiping with a girl with short red hair and a brown trench coat who glared at Firey angrily and rolled her eyes when he tried to apologize to them for stepping on their feet, and a girl with a silver ponytail that ended with a whip-thin end who just tried to avoid hitting him with her hair.

Leafy, where are you?! Firey thought as he stepped into an supposedly empty room, where he could hopefully not burn anyone if they brushed against his hair. 

"Who are you?" someone behind him asked. Firey whirled around to see a boy in a red hoodie with matching hair glaring at him with his arms crossed, "Why are you interrupting my recording session?"

"Your what?" Firey asked.

"My recording session! For my YouTube videos! On BFDI!" He rolled his eyes.

"Bfdi? Battle for Dream Island?"

"No, you idiot! Blocky's Funny Doings, International! Have you never heard of my YouTube channel before? I have 632,000 subscribers!"

"Um, no."

"Dude!" A boy with pink hair and cargo shorts said to him, "You haven't heard of Blocky's channel? Seriously?"

"I know, right?" Blocky smirked.

"Sorry, um, I'll just leave." Firey backed towards the door, but Blocky slammed the door shut.

"Your not leaving so soon, right, Eraser?"

"Right." Eraser said, "Shall we do a prank on him?"

Firey clenched his fists, bursting them into flames. Eraser and Blocky backed away, shocked. After they regained their composure, however, Eraser held up a bucket full of water. 

"If you do anything funny, I'll drench you!"

Firey swallowed hard. Large quantities of water could sometimes be deadly to fire elementalists like him, and even a small bucketful could cause a painful burn effect not that different from a mixture of a frostbite and a burn.

Blocky waited until Firey extinguished his flame. He held up a camera. "Tell me your name!"

"Firey." Firey said angrily through his teeth.

"Okay, so, today, we will show you how to do a prank on a fire elementalist!" Blocky said for his imaginary audience, "It begins with a bucket of water-" 

Eraser dipped his hand in the water and pressed his palm onto Firey's arm. Firey screamed in pain as the water came in contact with his skin. His vision swarmed as he saw the door creak open.

"Blocky!" A boy with blue hair and a white and blue short sleeve hoodie opened the door, a confused look on his face. "There's two girls outside the door asking if there is someone called Firey in the room.

"Of course!" Blocky yelled, "We're dealing with him, though, so tell them to come back later!"

"Dealing with him?" A girl burst through the door with an outraged look on her face. No... wait... Firey knew this girl. Leafy? Leafy! She came to rescue him!

"No one hurts Firey!" Leafy screamed, outraged, "And I'll let you know that!" With that comment, she leapt towards Eraser and Blocky and beat them unconcious.