Chapter Fifty-Nine- Final Contest Day Two (Part One)

The rest of the remaining students gathered in the lobby. The ones that were killed had been revived at sent home. Five more people and the rest would stay.

Golf Ball didn't really care about winning the prize, she just wanted to get into BFB. But if she didn't get the prize, then her parents would never let her see another day. She already angered them enough, with the unfortunate pajama incident. 

At the end of the countdown, Four teleported them back into the arena. It was exactly where they left off yesterday, Golf Ball even teleported into the position she was in, sitting down. Tennis Ball, who was holding her hand, had been teleported a few feet away. Their items also magically appeared where they were, Golf Ball's sack also appeared slung across her shoulder.

"Today is the day of the the tsunami." Siren's voice came ringing down on them. "The wave will approach in fifteen minutes, be ready."

"Let's set up came." Tennis Ball suggested. 8-Ball was the luckiest out of them when it came to shelter. He got a large tent that was waterproof. But the meteors the next day would be a whole nother problem. 

"Sure." 8-Ball started setting up his tent. Golf Ball was about to help when she saw a chest under a pile of leaves.

She ran over and pried it open with her knife. Inside, there was a bow. It was nothing fancy, but it had a mark on the side- a pair of wings. This was the bow that could instantly flying Universals such as Cloudy or Black Hole.

"Guys!" Golf Ball called.

Tennis Ball ran over. "Whoa!"

"We need to use this." Golf Ball said, "It only has three arrows, and they only affect flying Universals."

"Then we better act fast." Basketball came over, "The tsunami will start soon."

Golf Ball handed her bag to Basketball and 8-Ball. They used Tennis Ball's blanket and Basketball's sleeping bag to make the tent more comfortable. 

"Okay, put your things in here, we'll guard them." Basketball gestured to 8-Ball and herself. "You and TB go shoot down some flyers."

"On it." Tennis Ball said.

GB and TB stepped out from under the dense mass of trees. Golf Ball saw that the outer islands where gone, there was just a force field around the central island. They hung around for a while. It was only going to be a minute before the tsunami would start. 

Golf Ball was about to call it a day and run for shelter when she saw Cloudy flying above them.

"I'll send him to my incinerator." Golf Ball said as she raised her bow into the air and nocked in an arrow.

Golf Ball was almost as good as Bow and Arrow when it came to archery. Not the best, but she could calculate where the arrow would land and where the target would have moved.

She squinted at Cloudy and adjusted her aim. Then she released.

The arrow found its mark

The arrow found its mark. Cloudy disappeared at the contact.

"CLOUDY WAS SHOT DOWN BY GOLF BALL! SIXTEENTH KILL!" Siren piped.

"THE TSUNAMI WILL BEGIN IN TEN THIRTY SECONDS."

"Run!" Tennis Ball screamed. The two ran as fast as they could.

"TEN SECONDS."

"8-Ball! Golf Ball shouted. They dove in just as he was about to close the tent. Then Basketball zipped the door shut just as a tidal wave came rushing down on them.