Chapter Eleven- Explanation

"Leafy?" Leafy heard a voice near her ear, "Leafy?"

"Are you okay?" asked the voice.

Leafy opened her eyes. It was Pin. She suddenly became furious. She whirled up to look at Pin, anger flashing through her eyes. "Are you going out with Firey?" she questioned.

"Uh, no. Of course not." Pin looked taken aback. "Why would you think that?"

"Firey wanted to talk to you alone! And I saw you guys hugging!"

"Oh." Pin waved away the thought airily. "I just got him a bit mad and he set himself on fire. It's really scary when he does that, you know what I mean? So he apologized and we were friends again. That's why we hugged. He got mad because I was trying to make him tell you his little secret."

Leafy wiped her eyes. "R-really? So you two aren't dating? For real?"

Pin nodded. "Of course not, girl!"

"But what is his secret?" Leafy asked.

"Heh heh..." Pin snickered, "Maybe you'll find out soon..."

"What?" Leafy asked.

"Nothing~" Pin said in a tone that implied that it wasn't nothing, "Why don't you find your boy now? He's waiting for you in the lobby~!"

And with that, she steered Leafy out the door and slammed it shut before Leafy could comprehend what Pin had meant.