Chapter Twenty-One- Battle For Dream Island

"Woah, how is this possible?!" Leafy exclaimed.

Firey looked around at the scenery. The plain stretched on for a long time, but in the distance, Firey could see purple mountains. "I have no idea."

Announcer smiled at the gaping students. "Okay, as it said in your rulebook, everything about this competition will be explained today. First of all, this is not actually an educational academy."

"What?!" Golf Ball shouted.

"Secondly, we will actually just be doing competitions for the next days. No actual homework, studying, or tests are going to be assigned. Think of this as a one year long vacation, and the prize will be your own island that you can let anyone on or off."

"Yeah, that actually sounds like a pretty good prize." Leafy whispered to Firey.

He nodded and went back to paying attention to Announcer.

"Third of all, we will be using a system of points to determine whether you can make it to the next part of this competition. There are going to be twenty contests, and each contest will have places. First place gets twenty points, second place gets nineteen, third place gets eighteen and et cetera, until last place gets one. By the end of all the contests, the ten people with the most number of points will go on to the next round, and the ten people with less points will have to go home." Announcer announced.

"Woah." Pin said, "This is getting real, isn't it?"

"You will all start with ten points." Announcer snapped his fingers. A scoreboard appeared out of thin air with all their names on it and a zero besides their name. Suddenly, the zeros all turned into tens. "We will also have a challenge between the other three classes between the end of this round and the start of BFB. Whichever class wins the challenge will get tickets to Yoyleland."

"YOYLELAND??????" Firey heard Match shriek from somewhere on his left. "OM, like, G!!!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO THAT PLACE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" she screamed so loudly that everyone rubbed their ears.

Announcer nodded. "Yes. That would be a class field trip to there."

"I've always wanted to go there, too." Firey whispered to Leafy.

"Same." she replied.

Firey looked at the scoreboard.

It said:

Announcer's Class

Blocky 10

Bubble 10

Coiny 10

Eraser 10

Firey 10

Flower 10

Golf Ball 10

Ice Cube 10

Leafy 10

Match 10

Needle 10

Pen 10

Pencil 10

Pin 10

Rocky 10

Snowball 10

Spongy 10

Tear Drop 10

Tennis Ball 10

Woody 10

Firey realized in horror that Blocky was also in this class. He turned to glance at Blocky, and sure enough, he was there, chatting with Eraser and Pen. Firey gulped.

"Okay, guys!" Announcer shouted, "Ready for your first contest?"