Chapter Nineteen- Before Class

Leafy stared at the fainted girl on the ground. Firey and Pin watched her from the table.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side." Pin said.

Leafy laughed and stretched. "Yeah, that was fun. Though, when she wakes up, her stomach is really going to hurt. Do you have the medicine I got for Golf Ball?"

"Here." Firey tossed over the small green bottle.

Leafy caught it with one hand and poured out one of the round green pills. It glistened in the sun like a marble, and Leafy placed one in her mouth.

"Hey!" Leafy looked up at the boy that was jogging over. The was the one who was with Golf Ball earlier. "Did you knock Basketball out?"

"Yeah." Leafy admitted. Was he going to get mad at her?

Instead, he laughed. "I knew she couldn't beat you. I guess I'll have to tell her 'Told you!'."

"I gave her the medicine to cure any aches or stiff muscles in her stomach, since I kicked her there. Oh yeah, and here's the medicine for Golf Ball's cheek I told I'd get earlier. My mom made them. She owns a medical shop." she poured out another pill and handed it over to the boy.

"Thanks." he said, "I really appreciate it."

"What's your name again?" Leafy asked.

"Tennis Ball."

"Oh, thanks! I'll remember that." Leafy replied.

"How did you beat Basketball?" Tennis Ball asked, "She's the best fighter I know."

"I was taught by Tack."

"Woah, how do you know her?" he asked, amazed.

"She's Pin's mom." Leafy said, pointing to Pin.

Tennis Ball smiled at her. "What class do you have?"

"Announcer's!" Firey called out, "The three of us all have him."

"Same. Golf Ball, too." Tennis Ball added. He waved at them. "I should get going! Thanks for the medicine!" he ran off. 

"Bye!" Leafy called.

"Firey, you jealous?" Pin asked.

"Shut up!" he replied. "U-um, anyway, should we get going to the lobby now? It's almost 10:00."

"Okay, let's get going!" Leafy said.

...

"Leafy!" Basketball ran up to her, "YOU WERE TAUGHT BY TACK?!?!"

"Yeah, she's Pin's mom." Leafy said.

"LUUUUUUUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" BAsketball turned towards Pin, "TACK IS YOUR MOM????? THE WORLD CHAMPION OF KARATE, KUNG FU, JUJITSU, AIKIDO, HAPKIDO, TAE KWON DO, FENCING, SWORD FIGHTING, ARCHERY, SHOOTING, HUNTING, AND WRESTLING????"

"That's her!" Pin said, beaming.

"Oh my goodness, I-"

Basketball was interrupted by someone clearing is throat. Leafy turned to see someone with blue hair and a cape standing on the stage at the center of the lobby. On his cape, he had a pin in the shape of a number four. On his side, there stood another boy with yellow hair and a lanyard with a card that said "X" on it.

"I'm Four, and welcome to your first day at this academy."