Chapter Thirty- Headache

Leafy went to bed, feeling tired. Today had been a busy day, and all she wanted to do was to sleep. She closed her eyes and let sleep get to her.

...

Leafy opened her eyes. She was in a dim, small cave, and the only source of light was a glowing orb with two crystals inside. Leafy clenched her fists. She knew that the green one was her life stone, but why was it turning red...? Red mist swirled around hers. Someone was messing with it. 

Suddenly, someone smashed into her and pinned her to the wall.

"Who... are you?!" Leafy choked out.

The girl sneered. "Your worst nightmare."

Leafy woke up with a gasp. What in the world was that dream?! She turned around in bed and fell asleep once more.

...

Leafy woke up with a splitting headache. She wobbled over to her suitcase and pulled out her medicine bag. She rummaged through her bag, wincing in pain, and managed to dig out her bottle of pills for headaches. The small white pill rolled in her hand like a miniature marble  and she popped it into her mouth. Oddly, the headache still didn't go away. Leafy stumbled back to bed, not feeling so well. Once her head hit the pillow, she passed out.

...

"Leafy! She's not waking up!" Pin shook Leafy's limp body as Firey watched over them. His hands clenched into fists.

"Firey? What's wrong?" Pin asked.

"I know who did this." The girl from the cavern, I'll get you for this.