Chapter Thirty-Two- Pie Eating Contest Part Two: The Third Contest

Leafy took a bite out of her lemon meringue pie. She could hear Pin sputtering next to her. Firey was snarfing down his pie. He was lucky since his was a jalapeno one, it wasn't that sticky. Snowball had pie all over his face. It was disgusting. It looked like he slammed his face into a pie going at 50mph.

Blocky was also biting aggressively into his cherry pie.

"This is DISGUSTING!" Flower complained. She was licking the pie, one tiny bit at a time.

Snowball was already on his tenth pie.

"What in the world?!" Golf Ball said to Snowball, "You are so immature!"

Snowball stared at her angrily.

Coiny was eating a chocolate cream pie and his face looked like it was covered with mud.

Ten minutes passed by quickly, and Snowball got the most.

"Okay, Snowball wins the no-hands contest! Now, next contest!"

It was a eating with your feet contest.

"DISGUSTING!!!!" Flower hollered.

"Let me explain the rules," Announcer said, "You have to use a fork with your foot to feed the pie to yourself. Whoever eats the most pie in ten minutes wins! Go!"

Snowball had trouble bending down to feed the pie to his mouth and muttered angrily.

Leafy's fork wobbled as she took a forkful of her pie and she bent down to eat it.

"Leafy, you look like you're doing gymnastics." Pin said as Leafy bent her head down to touch her feet.

Snowball finally got smart and lifted his foot do his face instead of trying to bend his head down.

"Finally, you have no brains." Golf Ball said. "You should have just gone with that in the first place, then you wouldn't have lost precious time!"

"Hey, Shorty, just because you're so short that your head is barely higher than your feet doesn't mean everyone else is."

Golf Ball sputtered angrily and Tennis Ball had to hold her back.

"H-hey, let's go back to the contest." he stammered.

Blocky won this round.

"Excellent!" Announcer said, "One last round! This time, it's a relay race! You have to split into four teams of five. First place gets 20 points each, second gets 15 points each, third gets 10 each, and fourth gets 5 each. I'll pick your teams! You have to run to the end, eat a pie, then run back and give your team banner to the next person."

"I hope we get the same team," Leafy whispered to Firey and Pin.

"Same," Pin replied.

"Well, I guess we'll find out soon." Firey said as they turned to listen to Announcer tell them their teams.