Chapter Six- Rules

"Okay, then!" Pin said, plopping down on the bed with the green covers beside her friend, "What should we do now?"

Leafy shrugged. "Might as well read the rules." She pulled out the fancy paper from her envelope. "Woah, this thing is long!" 

The two friends stared at the list as it rolled all the way down to the floor and snaked its way around the bed.

"That," Pin stammered, "is a WHOLE lot of rules.

"Let's start reading now." Leafy suggested.

"Yeah, I guess so." Pin sighed.

They began to read:

Bfb Academy

Hello, students. Welcome to Bfb Academy. I am Four, your principal. You must pay attention to these rules at all times or there will be consequences.

Please read this entire list very carefully.

"The entire thing?!" Pin complained.

Safety Rules

1. Do not run around in the halls. You might bump into someone and if that person has weaponry, and he or she drops it, you or one of your fellow students might get injured.

2. No fistfights/wrestling/violence allowed at the school unless with the permission of a teacher or staff member.

3. Do not bring weapons unless approved by staff.

4. No using your abilities such as water control, fire control, etc. on any other student without their permission.

5. Do not kill your peers or anyone at this school without permission.

"What the heck?" Leafy asked, "Permission to kill?!"

Dress Code

1.What do you expect the dress code to be? The dress code is like at any other  school. As long as it is not inappropriate, you are allowed to wear it.

Weapons

1. Do not bring firearms, swords, bows, arrows, daggers, knifes, axes, hammers, flamethrowers, or any other harmful weapon to school without permission from our staff. Magical weapons must be put way or not be created with your abilities to harm other students or staff.

"You just need to get their permission?" Pin asked.

2. Usage of your abilities must be for self defense or learning purposes approved by your teacher only.

3. You may not use scissors to harm your fellow students.

4. Do not use any of our supplies against any other peer unless told so by a teacher  for your education.

5. Do not use mental harm against your classmates as well.

Classes

1. You must be at your class by 9:00 when the first bell rings unless excused by your teacher.

2. You must arrive on time  for class unless you are, you guessed it, excused.

3. Respect your teachers and do not talk back unless she or he is wrong. 

4. Make sure you try your best. Failure is not tolerated.

How To Win This Competition.

You will have to pass a series of tests. You will be put into a group of twenty students. Only ten students from each class will be able to go to the next round. The teachers are Announcer, Siren, Projector, and Telegraph. Look at your schedule to determine which teacher you have. The rest will be explained to you tomorrow.

"We have Announcer, right?" Pin asked.

"Right." Leafy agreed.

The two girls read the list all the way through. It took them a whole hour!

"Ugh, there are SO MANY RULES!" Pin screamed.

"Yeah." Leafy said. "Ugh. Horrible."

"Hey, isn't it lunchtime?" Pin asked, looking at their clock.

"Yeah," Leafy replied, "Let's meet up with Firey."