Chapter Thirty-Seven- Capture the Flag: Part Three

Snowball ripped the name tag off Pencil's back. Blocky and Eraser then escorted her into their prison where Firey, Coiny, Spongy, Bubble, Flower, and Match already sat.

"Okay, only three more." Snowball said.

"Let's ambush them now!" said Pen excitedly.

"Okay, seven of us will go the the other base and three of us will stay here. Even if all of the other team comes to try to steal the flag, it'll still technically be three V.S. two because Woody is useless." said Blocky. Leafy was impressed. Blocky was actually really good at planning strategies.

"Okay, Snowball, Pen, Eraser, Ice Cube, Teardrop, Leafy, and I will launch the attack. Tennis Ball, Pin, and Needle, stay to guard the flag." Blocky added.

"Sounds good to me!" said Ice Cube.

The seven headed out into the maze as quickly as they could, Snowball and Ice Cube in the lead. Blocky's strategy was to have Snowball and Ice Cube freeze Golf Ball and the others, then run off with the flag. If that fails, Snowball would strangle Golf Ball (he forcefully insisted on that part) while Leafy took care of Woody and Teardrop would form a bubble of water around Rocky since WATER IS ROCK TYPE'S WEAKNESS. Then Blocky, Eraser, or Pen would grab the flag.

"We honestly brought more people than necessary, but the more the merrier, right?" Blocky said, shrugging.

After a few minutes, they heard Golf Ball's voice ahead:

"Rocky! Go check on our teammates and find where they are! I'll stay here and protect the flag. Woody, stop cowering!"

Snowball and Ice Cube inched towards the two entrances, ice shards appearing in Ice Cube's hands and snow swirling around Snowball's.

Three, two, one... Snowball held up his fingers in a countdown. "Go!" he shouted.

He and Ice Cube burst into the base, rapidly firing beams of ice a massive tons of snow all over the place. Leafy crouched in a running position, ready to jump into the fray if necessary. 

She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see Teardrop. Teardrop gave her a confident nod like: I'll get the flag.

Leafy nodded back and saw that Teardrop was using water to lift the flag off it's pedestal and into the air.

Meanwhile, Snowball and Ice Cube finished freezing Golf Ball, Woody, and Rocky respectively. They high-fived each other in accomplishment.

Teardrop caught the flag as the water splashed it onto her hand

Teardrop caught the flag as the water splashed it onto her hand. She then tossed it to Blocky, who sped off as fast as he could. 

Leafy was turning to follow him when she realized that there was a lot of yelling behind her.

"HA HA HA, YOU DEGRANGED SPECK, I GOT YOU NOW! REVENGE TIME!"

Ice Cube was chanting: "Revenge! Revenge!" as Snowball strangled Golf Ball, murder in his eyes.

"Uh, SB, I think that's enough." Leafy said.

"Fine!" Snowball grumbled and let go.

Overhead, Leafy heard Announcer's voice booming out their victory.

The maze disappeared and everyone teleported back onto the plains. Announcer waved his hand and the scoreboard appeared.

Bonus: An edited picture of Snowball and Ice Cube XD