Chapter 1: Raditz

(Y/N) was training in an open field when she felt several strong power levels nearby. With her interest peaked she flew there as fast as she could. When she arrived she saw a green man and a man with black spiky hair fighting another guy with outrageously long, spiky, black hair. She got an evil vibe coming from him so she decided to help the other two. She jumped down to join the fight.

Raditz: "Another insect come to get squashed?" Notices your tail. "You there, woman! You're a Saiyan aren't you?"

(Y/N): "What's a Saiyan? And who are you?"

Raditz: "My name is Raditz, and I'm a Saiyan just like you and Kakarot over there." Points at the man with spiky hair. "The three of us are among the last remaining Saiyans. We hale from the Planet Vegeta, for we are a race of warriors!"

(Y/N): Wait I'm not from Earth! Actually that explains a lot. "Hey you two, what are your names?"

Goku: "Call me Goku. And that's Piccolo." Gesturing to the green man.

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N)."

Piccolo: "Enough talk its time to fight!"

The three of us charge at Raditz, but he is more powerful than us. He either dodged of countered our every attack. He was beating the living Hell out of us until a small child burst out of some sort of pod and body slammed Raditz. Momentarily stunned, Goku went behind Raditz and grabbed him preventing him from moving.

Goku: "Piccolo, do it!"

Piccolo:"Special Beam Cannon!!"

Piccolo fired a spiral ki wave at Raditz and Goku from his finger tips, but just as it was about to hit them Raditz managed to get away from Goku. The attack went right through Goku and in the confusion Raditz launched a ki blast at us causing smoke to go everywhere. When the smoke cleared, Raditz was gone.

Piccolo:"Dammit, he got away."

I noticed the young boy on the ground crying. I went over to him and picked him up.

(Y/N):"Hi, what's your name?"

Gohan:"Gohan." Sniffling. "Is my daddy okay?"

I looked over at Goku's body. After a moment I looked back to Gohan.

(Y/N):"I your daddy's name Goku?"

Gohan:"Uh-hu."

I gave him a sad look.

(Y/N):"I'm sorry Gohan, but your daddy is gone."

Gohan shoved his face into my chest and began to cry again. All I could think to do was to stroke his hair. Just then, a woman with blue hair, a short bald guy, and an old man appeared. They rushed over to Goku, when they saw that he was dead the woman began to cry.

(Y/N):"excuse me but can I ask who you three are?"

Bulma:"My name is Bulma, this is Krillin and Master Roshi." Gesturing to the other two.

Piccolo:"We need to find Raditz and finish him off."

(Y/N):"And do what? He mopped the floor with the three of us. We need to rest and train so we can be ready when he comes back. And I suggest we take Gohan aswell, you saw how strong he was."

Piccolo:"I actually agree with you. Ok, the three of us will go off and train."

With that me, Piccolo, and Gohan flew off leaving Bulma and the others yelling at us.

Over the next few weeks we trained while simultaneously avoiding Raditz. Until one night where Gohan and myself saw the full moon. I remember blacking out only to wake up to all of us including Raditz sitting around a camp fire. Piccolo and Raditz explained what happened. Raditz also explained to us that two more Sayains were on there way and that he wished to join us.

After a year of training the four of us were stronger than ever. We were ready.