Chapter 5: Frieza

We all turned to find the voice come from the alien Nappa and I saw with Zarbon and Dodoria, Frieza.

Frieza:"Five monkeys and two insects I can some what expect, but my loyal Ginyu Force turned traitors! How unacceptable!!!"

Pure power was emanating from Frieza. In all honesty I was terrified, but I couldn't show it now. My friends needed me to be strong.

Ginyu:"That's right Frieza! Y/n has shown us more kindness and mercy in the short time we have known her than in our entire careers of working for you! From here on out I declare we are now y/n loyal friends and personal bodyguards!"

Ginyu and the Ginyu Force rush in front of me forming a protective barrier between me and Frieza. I could feel the truth in his words and their actions, they stared at Frieza with every intent to defend me.

Y/n:"Thank you, my friends." I give them a smile.

Burter:"Captain, might I suggest a name change for our team?"

Ginyu:"An excellent idea Burter. From now on we will be known as, The Y/n Force."

Y/n Force:"Yeah!"

Frieza:"ENOUGH!! Not only do you betray me but you have the audacity to devote yourselves to this filthy monkey woman!?! I will kill you all for such a thing!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!"

Raditz:"He is powering up, we have to act fast!"

Ginyu:"My Lady, you and the others stay back for now. We will wear Frieza down as best we can! Let's go men, for Lady Y/n!!"

The y/n force:"Right!"

Ginyu and his men charge at Frieza before any of us can stop them. Ginyu delivers a left hook to Frieza's face while Burter sends his right leg into Frieza's back. Frieza is momentarily taken aback by the attack but quickly regains his composure, but before he can counter attack Jeice throws a Crusher Ball from Frieza's right while Recoome fires his Eraser Gun from his left. The attacks meet in the middle engulfing Frieza in an explosion and smoke. When the smoke clears Frieza is hit with sharpened rocks thrown at him from Guldo.

The y/n Force continues to battle Frieza using their advanced teamwork to keep him from defending himself. Frieza is barley able to get off and attacks, but the ones he does manage to get off are either complete misses or are dodged.

Ginyu delivers a kick to Frieza's chest sending him flying backwards some distance.

Ginyu:"Keep going men, we have him on the ropes!"

Frieza:"Are you sure about that?"

Ginyu:"Huh?"

Frieza:"I admit this has been fun, but I've grown bored. I think I'll go right to my final form, which is a treat after all. I haven't used this form in so long."

Suddenly Frieza powers up rapidly and before anyone can do anything he transforms. His new form is not that much bigger than is previous one. His skin is pure white with smooth, purple, crystal like domes on his head and shoulders. With plates of the same material on his shins and one in the center of his chest.

Frieza:"Now then, shall we continue our little game."

In the blink on an eye Frieza knocks Ginyu and his men completely unconscious with a single hit each. He goes to kill Ginyu but is stopped by a kick to the jaw delivered by Goku.

Goku:"I'd say its my turn now."

Goku engages Frieza in a clash, mean while Vegeta gets an idea.

Vegeta:"You there Namekian child, you can heal correct."

Dende:"Uuh yeah?"

Vegeta:"Good, you there Piccolo or whatever your name is. Severely injure the four of us."

Raditz:"What are you getting at Vegeta?"

Vegeta:"If we injure ourselves to the brink of death and then the child heals us then-"

Y/n:"Then we will get a huge spike in power! Great thinking Vegeta! Raditz, Nappa take off your armor to it can still be used for the fight."

Both:"Right!"

Nappa, Raditz, Vegeta, and myself take off our armor. Good thing I had a sports bra underneath. The four of us line up behind one another, then Piccolo fires a ki wave through all of us. After he did, Dende began to heal us while he went off to help Goku.

After some time, the four of us were completely heal and more powerful than ever. Nappa and Raditz said they think I'm even stronger than Goku now. We put our armor back on and looked up to see that Piccolo and Goku were getting the snot kick out of them.

Y/n:"Let's go teach him a lesson about messing with the Saiyans."

Vegeta:"I couldn't agree more."

The four of us race towards Frieza... and we also are getting the snot kicked out of us. It's as if he keeps getting stronger and stronger. I notice Goku on the ground with his hands up towards the sky, and I fight harder to give Goku time.

Y/n:"Raditz!"

Y/n and Raditz:"Double/Crimson Sunday!!"

Our attacks hit staggering Frieza. Nappa fires his Break Cannon at Frieza from behind and hits him while Vegeta fires his Galick Gun which also hits Frieza.

We fight Frieza with everything we've got until Goku yells for us to get out of the way. When we do Frieza is engulfed in the Super Spirit Bomb and crashes into the ground causing a massive crater to form.

We all land on a small island and share a laugh. Then Ginyu and his men join us.

Ginyu:"Hey, we woke up during the battle and saw it all, that was incedible!"

We start to celebrate until Piccolo is shot with a Death Beam. We turn in horror as Frieza is standing before us.

Frieza:"Fine, then I'll just kill you all!"

Frieza uses his telekinesis to lift Nappa off the ground and kill him with an explosion.

Y/n:"NAPPAAA!!!!"