Chapter 24: The Special Day

Over the next six months, Y/n faced her fears about herself. She would often visit her friends on Earth for moral support, spend hours with Beerus talking about her feelings and fears while he listened, and spent two days a week in therapy with Whis. Turns out Whis is a very good therapist.

As her condition got better, her and Beerus spent more and more time working on the wedding. When she had a little free time to herself, she would train in her new ssj4 form. As it turns out, this new form was only ssj4 grade 2. When y/n figured this out, she got excited because she still hasn't achieved her full potential. She was now determined to attain Mastered ssj4.

After six grueling, tear staining, emotional rollercoaster filled months, Y/n was back to her old self again. And now, it was time for the day she was been waiting for.

-Beerus' planet: Alter, Edge of the lake-

Beerus is standing at the altar waiting for the ceremony to start. He asked Champa to be his best man while Whis oversaw the ceremony. Beerus is constantly adjusting and readjusting his tie.

 Beerus is constantly adjusting and readjusting his tie

(Only photo I could find of Beerus in a tux.)

Champa: "Brother stop, you are going to ruin your tie if you keep messing with it."

Beerus: "I can't help it. I'm about to marry the woman I love, I'm so nervouse."

Champa: "Brother, do you love her?"

Beerus: "With every fiber of my being."

Champa: "Then you have nothing to be nervous about. Besides, if she didn't love you either she would be inside getting ready."

Beerus: "Yes, you're Champa. I guess it's just nerves is all."

Suddenly, the music begins to play. Everyone rises and looks down the isle.

Y/n comes into view and is being escorted by her adoptive mother when she first landed on Earth so many years ago. Beerus is in awe of her wedding dress.

Y/n makes her way down the aisle, with Ranch trailing behind her dropping flower petals, until she reaches Beerus

Y/n makes her way down the aisle, with Ranch trailing behind her dropping flower petals, until she reaches Beerus. Her mother let's her go and goes to sit down. Beerus and Y/n face Whis as he begins the Ceremony.

Whis: "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate in the unification of two souls through matrimony. Should any object to this union, speak now or forever hold you peace."

No one said anything.

Whis: "Very well, we shall continue. May we have the rings?"

Frieza, who is also in a suit, walks up hold a pillow with two diamond wedding bands. He holds up the pillow and Y/n and Beerus each take one.

Whis: "Repeat after me. I ,Beerus, take you, Y/n, as my wife. To love and cherish until the end of all existence, for I shall never abandon or be unfaithful."

Beerus: "I, Beerus, take you, Y/n, as my wife. To love and cherish until the end of all existence, for I shall never abandon or be unfaithful."

Whis: "I, Y/n, take you, Beerus, as my husband. To love and cherish until the end of all existence, for I shall never abandon or be unfaithful."

Y/n: "I, Y/n, take you, Beerus, as my husband. To love and cherish until the end of all existence, for I shall never abandon or be unfaithful."

Whis: "Please place the rings on each others fingers."

They do so.

Whis: "By my power, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Beerus and Y/n share a deep passionate kiss as everyone cheers. Y/n turns away from the crowd and tosses her bouquet over her head. Future Mai, who is visiting from the future with Future Trunks, catches the bouquet and looks at Trunks blushing. Trunks looks away blushing madly, Mai hugs Trunks' arm.

-Timeskip-

After the reception and everyone was sent home, y/n runs ahead of Beerus and tells him to wait ten minutes before coming into the bedroom. He waits outside the door counting the minutes. After ten, he enters to be greeted by something splendid.

(Yes, this is what Beerus sees you wearing when he enters the bedroom

(Yes, this is what Beerus sees you wearing when he enters the bedroom. He's a very lucky man.)

Y/n: "Dont just stand there dear, let's have some fun."

Beerus smiles and closes the door behind him.

-Implied sexy time-