Chapter 28: T.O.P. Part 2

Y/n: "Jiren huh? You seem strong. Why seek me out?"

Jiren: "You are the only one worth fighting."

Y/n: "That so? Well then, how about this. You can fight me when you and me are the only ones left in the arena, how's that?"

Jiren: "An acceptable offer. I would like to save the best for last. Very well, I shall wait."

Jiren flies off. Y/n looks over to where Beerus and Champa were fighting and sees Beerus knock Champa unconscious resulting in him being teleported into the stands. Y/n flies over to Beerus and gently wraps her arms around her husband from behind.

Y/n: "Who's my big, strong love kitten?"

Beerus: "Me, like always."

Y/n gives Beerus a kiss on the cheek.

Y/n: "You stay here and rest a moment. I'm going to challenge one of the gods."

Beerus: "Be careful."

Y/n: "Arent I always?"

Y/n let's go of Beerus and flies off. She spots Heles, the god of universe 2. She approaches Heles.

Heles: "Well, if it isn't Beerus' little toy."

Y/n: "Bitch, I'm queen of the Multiverse."

Heles: "HAHA, you actually believe that!? I'm the queen honey."

Y/n: "Says the hoe with no man." *sly smirk*

Heles charges Y/n out of pure rage. She throws punches and kicks at Y/n, but Y/n dodges all of them which only angers Heles even more. Heles fires ki blasts at Y/n, who only deflects them. Y/n then goes on the offense. She fires a Crimson Bang (Crimson Big Bang) at Heles. The attack connects and Heles is knocked unconscious. As Heles is teleported to the stands, Y/n blinks in confusion.

Y/n: "I...was expecting more. "She" was a gid of destruction? Either she is really weak or I'm even stronger than I thought."

Y/n flies off and sees Buu and Cooler fight three fox dudes. Y/n flies down and fires a Crimson Sunday knocking all three off the ring. She lands next to Buu and Cooler.

Y/n: "Hey guys, you okay?"

Cooler: "We are now. They were beginning to get the upper hand."

Y/n then gets an idea.

Y/n: "Hey Buu, want to make it rain?"

Buu gives a gleeful smile.

Both Buu and Y/n stand on top of some rubble and raise their left hands into the air.

Buu/Y/n: "Assualt Rain!!!/Crimson Rain!!!"

The arena is bombarded with pink and crimson ki blasts that eliminate many combatants. After the attack, all the fighters of Universe 2 are in the stands.

G.P.: "Looks like the 2nd universe is the first to be eliminated."

Zeno: "Yep."

Zeno then raises his hands and erases the 2nd universe. Everyone stands there shocked.

Y/n: "What the Hell did we walk into?"