Chapter 18: Champa's Challenge

It's been six months since y/n and Beerus' date and the two have only grown closer. In that time Raditz convinced Whis to train him. Along with Goku, Vegeta, Frieza,m Cooler, Cell, and Buu.

Y/n also tagged along for training, mainly because it gave her a reason to spend even more time with Beerus.

-Beerus' planet-

Whis is training everyone in a 1v8 training session... with Whis dodging every attack that is thrown at him. All the while Beerus watches from the sidelines, but in reality he's just watching his girlfriend.

Whis: "Very good, all of you have made incredible progress. Especially you y/n."

Y/n give Whis a big smile.

Their training is interrupted by a fat purple cat that looks similar to Beerus and a woman who looks like Whis.

Champa: "Training mortals to be your playthings brother? How disgraceful."

Beerus walks over to Champa.

Beerus: "Champa, what are you doing here?"

Before Champa can answer y/n flies over and stands next to Beerus giving Champa a glare.

Champa: "And who is this? A servant perhaps? *turns to y/n* Go get me something to drink."

Beerus: "She is not a servant, she is my beloved you fool!!!"

Champa is visibly shocked at Beerus' outburst.

Champa: "Your in a relationship with a filthy mortal!?!"

Beerus becomes even more enraged but before he can do anything y/n appears in from of Champa and throws a punch at Champa's face only for it to be caught by Whis.

Whis: "Manners Lady Y/n, it is improper to strike a guest."

Y/n huffs and goes back to stand next to Beerus. When she reaches his side she holds him arm staring daggers at Champa, who is enraged that a mortal would dare try and attack him.

Champa: "You dare to attack me mortal? Who do you think you are?"

Beerus: "She is my girlfriend, and is on the same level as the gods. In fact, at full power she's almost as strong as me." He says proudly.

Flattered by his compliment, y/n gives Beerus a kiss on the cheek.

Champa is visibly scared after hearing that a mortal is so powerful.

Whis: "Not only her, but the other seven over there are also on our level."

Champa's fear only rises.

Beerus: "Anyway, Champa what is the purpose of your visit?"

Chanpa is brought out of his fearful stupor.

Champa: "Oh yes, of course. I came here because I would like to challenge you to a Tournament brother. The five of your strongest warriors against the five strongest warriors from my universe. If I win then I get your Earth, and if you win you get the six Super Dragonballs I possess."

Y/n eyes light up.

Y/n: "Oh please sweety can we? It sounds like fun. It can be like a the tournaments we have back on earth."

Beerus: "How can I say no to you? Very well Champa, we will have your tournament. Whis, you and Vados will take care of the preparations yes?"

Whis: "Of course my lord, and I remember the rules that y/n explained to me once before."

Champa: "Alright, the tournament will be held on the Nameless Planet, in one week."

With that, Champa and Vados leave.

Goku: "Wait so only five of us get to fight? How do we choose?"

Y/n: "I've already thought of that Goku. We'll use this." *pulls out a 20 sided die*

Raditz: "Why do you have that?"

Y/n: "I like to carry it around in case it's ever useful, dont judge me. Anyway, we each will roll and the five of us who have the highest rolls will fight."

Beerus: "You mean the four of them. You my sweet are the strongest among them, so naturally you will be fighting."

Y/n: "Oh yeah."

Each of them roll the die. Frieza rolled a 19, Cooler rolled a 16, Buu rolled a 20, Raditz rolled a 12, Goku rolled a 9, Vegeta rolled a 1, and Cell rolled an 14.

Vegeta: "What!"

Goku: "Oh come on!"

Raditz: "Blast it all!"

Whis: "Looks like we have our team."

Beerus: "I agree. The team is Y/n, Frieza, Cooler, Cell, and Buu."

Over the next week, the team gets some last minute training in while also telling their friends and family who were allowed to come watch the tournament.

-the Nameless planet-

Everyone arrives at the Nameless planet. Everyone not participating in the tournament, including the Supreme Kais, are given a section to sit that is separated from the fighters. Vegeta sits next to Bulma and Trunks, Raditz sits next to Luanch and Ranch, and Goku sits next to Chichi, Gohan, and Goten.

Champa: "Ready to lose brother?" He yells from the other side of the ring.

Berrus: "Get ready to eat those words!"

Ref: "Alright let's begin shall we?! The first fighters will be... Cooler vs Botamo!"

Cooler and a big yellow bear enter the ring.

Y/n sat next to Beerus and he puts his arm around her while she leans into him.

Beerus: "He doesn't look that tough."

Y/n: "Never underestimate an opponent dear. I look forward to this."

Ref: "BEGIN!!!"