Chapter 13: Even Further Beyond

When Y/n regains consciousness she finds herself on the Lookout with the rest of the Z Fighters, including their families. She notices someone new who looks a lot like Frieza, except he's a lot bigger. He is easily the biggest one of the group.

Y/n: "Hey guys, what happened?"

Everyone rushes to me relieved. Frieza, to the surprise of everyone including myself, gives me a hug as soon as he sees me.

Frieza: "Dont you ever run off to fight Majin Buu by yourself ever again!"

I give Frieza a smile and tell him I won't. I look around and notice Vegeta isn't here.

Y/n: "Okay two questions. One, who is our new friend? And two, where is Vegeta?"

Frieza: "This is Cooler, my older brother."

Cooler: "Greetings, it is good to finally meet you y/n. Frieza wouldn't shut up about you."

Frieza gives his brother a glare while he has a slight blush on his face. Cooler gives a small laugh at his brother's embarrassment. Frieza turns back to me with a somber expression.

Frieza: "And to answer your second question, Vegeta is dead. He died fighting Majin Buu."

I look down a little sad.

Y/n: "Okay everyone, it's time to get things into action. How long was I out?"

Cell: "About three days. We have been able to track Buu since he doesn't know how to conceal his power."

Y/n can feel a strange energy coming from within Cell.

Y/n: "Cell, is there something you want to tell me? I'm sensing a sinister energy coming from within you."

Cell looks around at everyone in a mixture of shock and fear. His eyes fall on 17 and 18, who give him a deadly glare. Cell falls to his knees sobbing.

Cell (crying): "I- I'm sor-sorry.*sniff* I broke my- my promise. I-I absorbed someone whi-while fighting. He was going to-to hurt innocent people. I had no choice.*sniff* I've been trying to prove to everyone, especially to my big brother and big sister, that I'm not the monster that you all fought before."

17 and 18 look at Cell in pure shock and sadness. In that moment, all the resentment they had for him from the actions of his evil counterpart melted away. 17 and 18 slowly make their way over to Cell. Cell looks up at his siblings through tear soaked eyes. Before he knew it, 17 and 18 embraced Cell in a comforting hug. Cell slowly raised his hands to hug them back.

18: "We are so sorry for the way we treated you Cell."

17: "And from this point forward, we are going to do everything I our power to be the big brother and sister you deserve."

The three stay there for a moment until they separate. 18 helps Cell to his feet.

Goku: "Okay, so now that that is out of the way. Cell, who did you absorb?"

Cell: *wipes away tears* "Uhhh, well. He was a bit taller than me, had red skin, and had that strange symbol Vegeta had on his forehead. It looks like the symbol on Majin Buu's belt."

Y/n: "Well either way, we need to get him out of you."

Cell: "I agree. I can hear him in my head, he's yelling at me right now. But I dont know how to uh reverse absorb someone."

Goku: "I can force him out."

Cooler: "How?"

Goku: "I can telepathically insert my self into Cells mind and beat this guy out of him."

Cell: "Its worth a try."

Goku nods and walks over to Cell. He puts his hand on Cell's head and both close their eyes. A moment goes by before Cell violently spits up Dabura. But before he can do anything, Piccolo blows him away with a ki blast.

Cell: "FREEDOM!!!"

Piccolo: "It actually worked how about that."

Y/n: "Alright, now let's get down to business. Now, I have a pla-"

Raditz: "Look it Buu!"

Everyone looks at Buu, who is now tall, thin, and muscular.

Super Buu: "Me Super Buu, and you will fight Buu now!"

Y/n: "Wait, Buu!"

Buu looks at y/n with curiosity.

Y/n: "You like to fight strong opponents right?"

Buu nods.

Y/n: "Well, I'm the strongest one here. But I can get stronger. How about a deal? I take two of my friends and train for one day, and while we are training you stay up here and dont kill anyone until i get back. How's that sound?"

Buu stands there for a moment before nodding.

Super Buu: "One day, you train. Buu wait."

Dende: "Here Buu. Here's an hour glass set for exactly one day."

Y/n: "Okay Buu, see that door over there? *points to the HTC* As soon as we step through that door, you flip the hour glass over."

Buu nods.

Y/n: "Okay Cell and Cooler. You two are going into the chamber with me."

Cell nods.

Cooler: "Going into the what now? And why me?"

Y/n: "Just follow us, and I chose you because this will be a good time to get to know you."

The three enter the time chamber, and Buu flips the hour glass over as soon as he hears the door click shut. Buu croutches down and just stares at the hour glass.

-Time skip; exactly one day later-

The door to the time chamber opens, and out walks Cell, Cooler, and Y/n. Except Cell is now in his Perfect form. The three stop dead in their tracks at what they see. Buu standing there, with purple plates on his shoulder, his antenna is slightly longer, and a long tail coming from his backside. They dont see any of their friends except Dende and mister Popo. Dende runs over to the three.

Dende: "Y/n, he absorbed them! He absorbed all of our friends and killed everyone else on the planet!"

Y/n was shaking with fury, as was Cell and Cooler. Buu just stood there with a sh*t eating grin.

Y/n: "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Y/N began to raise her power at an incredible rate. She quickly transformed into Super Saiyan 2, but her power continued to climb. Buu was standing there feeling the wind blow against him, smiling. Dende and Popo using all of there strength to not be blown off the Lookout, while Cell and Cooler stood there unaffected staring daggers at Buu.

Y/n hair began to grow longer with even more electricity arcing off her. When her hair reached her waist she let off a powerful shockwave signaling she was done transforming.

Y/n: "You see this Buu? This is what it looks like to go even further beyond the limits of a Super Saiyan. I think I'll call this form Super Saiyan 3. Now, I think it's time we put you in the ground."

Cell, Cooler, and the now Super Saiyan 3 Y/n charge at Super Buu.

A/n: You get to keep your eyebrows, I can't stress that enough. Also Super Buu with Frieza absorbed, sounds powerful right? You bet it is.