Chapter 22: Rage

After calming down about Beerus' proposal, y/n and Beerus ask Whis what's wrong.

Whis: "It would seem Goku, Raditz, and Vegeta have gone to the future of another timeline."

Y/n: "Why am I not surprised they would do something like this."

Beerus: "Let's go see what they are doing, then we can come home and start planning our wedding."

Beerus gives y/n a kiss on the check as she hugs his arm. They grab Whis' shoulders and they travel to when Goku, Raditz, and Vegeta are. They arrive in an abandoned and destroyed city, they see Goku, Raditz, and Vegeta fighting y/n, who is wearing an all black gi.

Y/n: "Wait what?"

The four stop fighting when they notice Beerus, Whis, and y/n.

Y/n Black: "So you have finally arrived y/n. I've been waiting for you."

Y/n: "And who are you?"

Y/n Black: "I am y/n Black."

Suddenly a portal opens up and a man with green skin and white hair appears.

Y/n Black: "Ah Zamasu, welcome."

Y/n: "Could some one explain please?"

Zamasu: "Simple, in another time I used the Super Dragonballs to switch our bodies. After that, I killed Beerus."

Y/n: "What?"

Y/n Black: "Oh the look on his face when the woman he loved pierced his heart. After him we killed Whis and all of your friends."

Y/n stood in place, completely silent. Until she roared in absolute rage. She powered up to ssj4, but it was different. Red electricity sparked off her and her eyes were completely red except for her irises that were black. She took off her engagement ring and held it out to Beerus.

Y/n: "Sweetheart."

Beerus was terrified of his fiance.

Beerus: "Y-Yes dear?"

Y/n: "Hold my ring."

Beerus takes the ring.

Beerus: "Yes dear."

Y/n flies off towards Y/n Black. The force of her liftoff making a crater where she once stood.

Y/n was now in front of Y/n Black, ready to tear her apart muscle strand by muscle strand.

Y/n Black: "Impressive, but not as elegant as me."

Y/n Black also transformed into ssj4, but it was not the same as Y/n ssj4. Black's form had purple fur and eye shadow instead of read and she had a purple aura.

Y/n Black: "Behold, this is Super Saiyan 4 Violet. Magnificent isn't it?"

(A/n: Real quick, to make it sound like something Black would call it, it's pronounced Vai-oh-lay. Like how the original pronounced Rose as Ro-say.)

Y/n just floated there with a look of pure malice. Meanwhile, Goku, Vegeta, an Raditz transform into SSB.

(I do not own this picture but my god Raditz as wasted in the show

(I do not own this picture but my god Raditz as wasted in the show.)

Before the three Saiyans could do anything, Y/n started fighting both Zamasu and Y/n Black...and she was beating the ever living hell out of them. Zamasu and Y/n Black did everything they could but couldn't even land a hit. Suddenly, in a form of brutality Y/n had never shown before, she shoved her hand through Zamasu's chest and tore his heart out and showed it to him while it was still beating, and crushed it in her hand. Zamasu's lifeless corpse fell to the ground with a thud. Before Y/n Black could run, y/n appeared behind her and bashed her into the ground. Y/n Black tried to crawl away but y/n immediately broke her legs by slamming her foot into her knees, shattering them beneath her feet.

Y/n: "You killed my future husband, my friends who I consider family, and most importantly. The future children me and Beerus were going to have before they were even conceived."

Y/n spoke softly but her voice was dripping in pure, unfiltered rage. Y/n Black lay there paralyzed by pain and fear. Y/n reached down and grabbed a handful of Y/n Black's long, black hair and slowly began to pull. Y/n screamed in absolute agony until she was silenced when Y/n tore her head off.

She tossed Y/n Black's severed head asid and walked over to Beerus. Goku, Vegeta, Raditz, Beerus, and even Whis were shaking in pure fear of Y/n. When she reached Beerus, she gently took her engagement ring from his hand, placed it back on her finger, grabbed Beerus by the back of the head, and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. It lasted for a good minute before she pulled away.

Y/n: "No one is going to take you or our future children away from me. Whis, take us to the Zamasu of our time."

Whis: "Y-Yes, Lady Y/n."

The three were then transported to the Supreme Kai's home of Universe 10. When they arrived Zamasu and Gowasu were having tea.

Gowasu: "L-Lord Beerus, Lord Whis?! What are you doing here?!"

Both Kais stood and bowed, but when y/n saw Zamasu she tore his arm off and shoved it through his skull. Without a word the three went home. When they arrived, Y/n returned to her base form and went to bed.