Chapter 27: T.O.P. Part 1

The arena erupts into chaos as all of the universe's clash. The Gods seem to be hanging back watching their fighters go first.

Y/n: "Alright everyone, spread out in teams and work together! Let's show them that we are the strongest!"

Everyone: "Yeah!!"

Beerus: "I love it when you take charge."

Y/n: "I know you do."

They all separate into their teams. Frieza with Cell, Cooler with Buu, Raditz with Goku, and Vegeta with Nappa and Ginyu. Beerus and Y/n fly off together until they are stopped by Champa, Cabba, and two women.

Champa: "Oh good. We found you first."

Cabba: "Our fight will not go the same way last time. I've brought some powerful allies, these are Caulifla and Kale."

Caulifa: "Cabba says your strong."

Y/n: "I'm more than strong and lots has happened since we last met Cabba. In case you haven't noticed, I'm now a God of Destruction. Not only that, I'm the most powerful being in Universe 7, I'm even more powerful than Beerus and Whis combined."

Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla are looking at Y/n with pure amazement and fear. While Beerus has a proud grin on his face.

Y/n: "So I suggest none of you hold back."

The four Saiyans go Super Saiyan while Beerus and Champa power up. Beerus and Champa fly off to fight some where else. Cabba is the first to charge Y/n with a fist reeled back. Y/n simply stays in place with her eyes closed and her arms crossed. Cabba throws the punch and hits Y/n square in the cheek but it does nothing. Cabba reels back holding his hand in pain, his knuckles are bleeding while Y/n doesn't have a scratch on her.

Caulifla: 'Cabba injured himself by punching her!? What kind of monster is she!?'

Y/n: "I forgot to mention something."

The three looked at Y/n puzzled.

Y/n: "Not only am I the strongest in my universe, but I'm also one of, in not the, strongest God of Destruction in the Multiverse. In fact, according to the Grand Priest the only ones that are probably stronger than me are is the Grand Priest, Zeno's bodyguards, and Zeno himslef."

Caulifla: "That is incredibly terrifying...but also so freaking cool!"

Cabba: "I think you two should use those earrings that Lord Champa gave you."

Caulifla: "Right." *pulls out two potara earrings*

Y/n: "You intend to fuse. Now I'm interested."

Caulifla and Kale put on the potara and fuse into Kefla. Kefla goes Super Saiyan and charges at Y/n. She connects a punch and sends Y/n flying towards the ground. Y/n corrects herself and lands on the ground gently. Kefla lands in front of her.

Kefla: "What's the matter I thought you were the strongest? I guess I called your bluff."

Y/n only laughs confusing Kefla. When she stops she goes into Perfected Ssj4. Kefla drops to her knees, she can feel the power radiating off Y/n. The power causes Kefla to vomit from the sudden burst of power.

Kefla: 'She wasn't bluffing! She is beyond us! The only ones capable of even standing up to her are the Gods, and even they might pale in comparison to her power!'

Y/n notices that her clothes didn't change like they normally do. She is in her ssj4 form, but her clothes are still her God of destruction garb. She shrugs.

Y/n bolts forward and grabs Kefla by the face, at the same time she flies upward towards Cabba and grabs him by the face. She then throws them off the edge of the arena, they teleport to the stands and are out of the fight.

Y/n looks behind her and sees Beerus and Champa going at it at full power. They appear to be the only gods, aside from Y/n, to be fighting. She looks to her left and sees Cell and Frieza fighting a large man wearing red and black spandex with a huge mustache. Cell and Frieza appear to be beaten badly while the other guy doesn't seem fazed.

Cell: "Frieza, you ready?"

Frieza nods.

The both get into position and perform... the fusion dance. The result was an incredibly powerful fusion.

 The result was an incredibly powerful fusion

Celza: "We...are Celza."

Celza and Toppo clash in barrage of punches and kicks. Celza is getting the upper hand until Toppo releases a wave of power and reveals that he was chosen as his universe's next God of Destruction. An almost sinister aura surrounds Toppo. Celza is not scared, to make Toppo's might Celza powers up to full power and becomes Super Celza.

(I dont have a picture of Golden Celza, just use your imagination. Sorry.)

Super Celza and Toppo clash once again.

Y/n's attention is diverted elsewhere when she is approached by a grey, bald man wearing similar clothes to Toppo.

Y/n: "What is your name?"

Jiren: "I am Jiren."