Chapter 12: Teamwork

When Frieza and Cooler arrive, they see Piccolo carrying Trunks, Goten, and Y/n away. They land next to Vegeta.

Frieza: "Vegeta, what happened? And who is that?" *points at Buu*

Vegeta: "I knocked out Y/n, Goten, and Trunks so they wouldn't be caught in the crossfire. And that monster is Majin Buu."

Cooler: "That is the Lendary Majin Buu? Father always spoke of Buu in fear."

Vegeta: "Hello Cooler, Frieza must have taken a page out Y/n playbook. Now then, shall we be rid of this monster."

Buu: "Ooooh, new friends! You play with Buu too."

Vegeta charges at Buu delivering a kick to his stomach and sending Buu flying. Frieza appears behind Buu and launches him downwards with a hit from his tail, Cooler intercepts Buu before he hits the ground and hits Buu in the back with his knee. While Buu is momentarily stationary in the air, Cooler grabs Buu by his antenna and whips him into the ground. Cooler jumps away rejoining Vegeta and Frieza. Buu gets up and appears as though nothing happened to him.

Cooler: "What the Hell!"

Frieza: "How did none that injure him!?!"

Vegeta: "Alright, if beating him won't work, let's vaporize him!" *begins to charge Final Flash*

Frieza begins to charge his Death Cannon while Cooler also charges a ki wave in his hand.

Buu: "Oooh, pretty. What that do?"

Cooler: "Stand still and we'll show you."

Buu: "Okay." Buu stands still.

Vegeta: "NOW!!!"

All: "Final Flash!!!/Death Cannon!!!/Death Flash!!!"

All three warriors fires their attacks, which combine into a single enormous ki wave. The attack hits Buu dead on causing a giant explosion that engulfs Buu.

When the dust clears all that is left of Buu is a giant crater.

Cooler: "Well, perhaps he wasn't as tough as we thought."

They are about to leave when they see a mass of pink particles collects together reforming Majin Buu.

Vegeta: "Inpossible, he's completely unharmed."

The three look on in fear of Buu.

Vegeta: "Frieza, Cooler get out of here. I'm going to get rid of Buu once and for all."

Frieza: "You can possibly think you can defeat him on your own."

Vegeta: "Frieza...trust me."

Frieza looks at Vegeta shocked. He looks down, when he raises his head he give Vegeta a nod.

Frieza: "Come brother, there is a place we can go where it is safe."

Cooler: "A-Alright."

Frieza and Cooler leave, headed for the lookout. When they are far enough away they look back to see an enormous, yellow explosion where Buu and Vegeta were, but they dont stop. Frieza continues to lead Cooler to the Lookout, and unbeknownst to them the fight with Majin Buu is far from over.

A/n: Okay sorry this and the one before are kinda short. My memory of the Buu arc is kind crap except for when Super Buu starts absorbing the Z Fighters and the fight with Kid Buu at the end. I'll do my best to make the Buu arc as interesting as possible to my memory. However, I'm really excited for when Beerus arrives after the Buu arc because I have so many ideas for the Universe 6, Goku Black, and Tournament of Power arcs. I'm not doing the arc where they fight evil clones, because I never watched that arc. Anyway, I will do my best for the Buu arc it's mainly the details in between the major events of the arc that are fing me up.