Chapter 16: Birth of a God

Beerus stares at y/n for a moment before Whis snaps his fingers in front of his face.

Beerus: "Huh?"

Whis: "My lord you were staring. It was quite rude."

Beerus: "Oh yes, pardon me. Anyway, I'm told you are the most powerful fighter here, correct?"

Y/n gives a proud smile.

Y/n: "That's right. I've even trained almost all the warrior you see here."

Beerus: "Impressive. Now then, how about a fight me. I would like to see your true power."

Y/n gets into her fighting stance.

Y/n: "Okay, see what you got."

Y/n powers up to Mastered SSJ3

(A/N: since you were able to master SSJ3, it no longer destroys your body while you use it. So you can stay in the form for much longer.)

Y/n charges at Beerus and delivers a kick to his stomach sending him into the air.

Beerus: 'She's much stronger than I was expecting. This will be fun.'

Y/n flies at Beerus delivering punches and kicks, but Beerus is able to block or dodge all of them. Beerus punches y/n in the stomach expecting it to knock her out, but to his surprise she powers through it and punches him in the face sending him back down to the ground. Beerus catches himself before he hits the ground. Y/n appears in front of him and throws a punch only for Beerus to catch it. Beerus then punches y/n across the face knocking her out.

Beerus: 'Incredible. She pushed me into using 15% of my power. She truly is remarkable. I look forward to getting to know her better.'

Frieza and Cell run over to y/n and lift her up. Y/n regains consciousness a moment later. Frieza gives her a senzu bean allowing her stand on her own, although she is a little dazed.

Frieza: "Y/n, are you alright?"

Y/n: "I'm ok. *walks over to Beerus with a big smile* That was incredible! I never knew there could be someone as powerful as you out there. Although, I dont appreciate you holding back." *frowns*

Beerus: "Wait! How did you know I was holding back? You can't even sense my energy."

Whis: 'I have a feeling we are going to be seeing a lot more of her in the future.' *small laugh*

Y/n: "Oh please, I've fought enough powerful foes to know when they are holding back."

Beerus: 'Who is this woman!?! And why am I so nervous! My heart is beating so fast!...No, I can't be. Can I?' "Yes, well you are very impressive. However, you are not the one I came here to fight. I seek the Super Saiyan God. Do you know of him?"

Y/n: "No, but I bet Shenron knows. We can ask him.*turns to Trunks, Ranch, and Goten* Hey you three, can you go get the Dragonballs please?"

All three: "Yes Auntie y/n."

-Timeskip after Shenron explains the ritual because I can remember what he said-

Goku: "Alright, we know the ritual. But, who gets to become the Super Saiyan God?"

Vegeta: "Clearly it should be me."

Frieza: "That's not going to happen. I say y/n should be the one to attain such a power. She is the only one of you who is worthy of such a thing."

Cooler: "I agree."

Ginyu: "You're all wrong. I say Y/n chooses who gets it. After all she is our leader, and is the strongest fighter here."

Cell: "I agree with Ginyu, y/n should pick."

Everyone starts to agree that y/n should be the one to pick who gets the Super Saiyan God powers.

Y/n: "Alright, well if I'm going to choose then I pick...Raditz."

Everyone: "Huh!!!"

Raditz: "What why me?"

Y/n: "Because, after everything you've been through Raditz ever since you joined us all those years ago. I say you've earned it."

No one argues with y/n. Raditz, Vegeta, Goku, y/n, Nappa, and Ranch perform the ritual. When the ritual is complete Raditz stands there with a red flaming aura, red hair, and eyes.

Raditz approaches Beerus and throws a punch, Beerus catches it but the force creates a crater beneath them.

-Timeskip because the battle pretty much the same as when Goku did it-

Raditz is on the ground in pain, we all surround him trying to comfort him. Beerus floats down to us and charges a ki sphere at the tip of his finger.

Beerus: "Now then it's time to destroy the Earth."

We all brace for death. But Beerus destroys a small rock nearby. We all look at him shocked.

Whis: "Very good my lord, you have destroyed Earth but missed most of it."

Beerus: "Oh well better luck next time. Let's go home Whis."

Whis: "Farewell everyone, until our next meeting."

Whis and Beerus teleport away.

-Beerus' Planet: 1 hour later-

Beerus is sitting in his living room with Whis making some thing in the kitchen.

Beerus: "Hmmm."

Whis: "Something wrong my lord?"

Beerus: "That Saiyan woman, Y/n, she was something else. I can't get her out of my head. Every time I think of her my heart rate increases, I get nervous, and it's almost hard to form words. I'm lucky I was able to get through the whole ordeal without embarrassing myself. I just can't figure out what is wrong with me."

Whis gives a genuine laugh.

Whis: "My lord, isn't it obvious? You're in love."

Beerus: "LOVE!?! But I can't be! Can I?"

Whis: "From the way you where talking about her, I say you have your answer."

Beerus jumps up and runs to Whis.

Beerus: "Whis, what am I to do?!? I've never been in love before!"

Whis: "Why not start with asking her out on a date?"

Beerus: "A DATE?!? Whis I can't ask her out, I wouldn't even know what to do!"

Whis: "Calm down my lord. I will teach you everything you need to know about asking a girl out and how to act and treat her."

Beerus: "You would do that for me Whis?"

Whis: "Of course my lord. We will start tomorrow, for now let us eat and head to bed. We have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow."

Whis continues cooking, while Beerus gives a relived sigh. He sits down at the table waiting for Whis to finish. He looks forward to tomorrow.