Chapter 9: You're a good kisser

WTF GUYS 1k!!! To celebrate here's a really good chapter: (you guessed it there's a lot of kissing)

~~~

"I haven't been completely honest about our friendship." Fitz swallowed and Sophie noticed his voice quiver. "To me... It..It was more than a friendship... I like you Sophie."

Her heart was pounding so hard she barely thought she heard the last line correctly.

"Fitz's I want to tell you my secret"

She sat down and grabbed his hands in hers.
"I like you too"

~~~

Fitz's heart skipped a beat. This changed everything. He didn't feel guilty. She felt the same way... He smiled.

He grabbed her around the waist pulling her into a hug. She buried her face in his shoulders.

"So we're good?," He asked.

"Yeah," she replied. Her voice was muffled as she pressed her whole self into his chest. She liked the smell of his hair and the feel of his strong arms around her. With reluctance they broke apart.

"I'm hungry" Fitz said, not sure what they were supposed to do after their heart to heart.

They went into the kitchen and found some sandwiches. They ate while making small talk which surprisingly wasn't awkward now that everything was out in the open.

When they finished Sophie yawned. "Gosh I'm kinda tired." She said. She hadn't slept well last night.

"You should rest then," Fitz said. "I think there is a bedroom upstairs," he said. He just sat there awkwardly. Sophie couldn't bear to leave him all alone stuck in the house.

"You can come up and read if you want...,"she offered. He smiled.

"I would love to." They headed upstairs. Sophie noticed there were two bedrooms and sighed. Fitz and her would be getting their own rooms after all. She was brought back to the present as Fitz opened one of the doors and lead her inside. Sophie lay down on the left side of the king size canopy bed. Fitz grabbed a book identical to the one he was reading last night off of the bookshelf. He sat down crisscross applesauce on the opposite side and open the pages. Sophie turned her back to him, nestling into the pillow. She slowly drifted off to the sound of Fitz turning pages.

~~~

Her eyes opened to the warm afternoon light as she sat up. Fits looked up.

"You're cute when you sleep," he said grinning.

"What time is it?," She asked.

"about 1 o'clock," he said looking at his watch,

"We only have about half an hour till we have to get back to that list," Sophie said.

"OK," he said. He smiled and laughed to himself.

"What??" She asked.

"Is it just me or does it seem like the black swan wants us to be together?" He asked.

"How so?"