Chapter 19: Lost virginity

⚠️Warning⚠️
This chapter contains mature content and sexual scenes

They snuggled down and soon fell asleep.

~~~

Fitz opened his eyes. It was still dim outside and he could see the faint edges of sun coming over the mountains on the horizon. Sophie turned over.

"Hey," he said leaning down. He gave her a kiss.

She smiled. She could see the outline of his features in the dim lighting.

He looked behind her out the window.

"Do...Do you wanna watch the sunrise?" He asked.

She nodded.

Fitz got up and put on his shoes. Sophie did the same.

"There's a really cool spot by the lake," he said, "we just gotta sneak downstairs."

They opened his door and walked down the dark hallway. They turned the corner and Fitz saw Alden walking upstairs with two cups of coffee. He grabbed Sophie by the waist and pushed them both into an empty closet. They held their breath as Fitz pressed her up against the wall. After they heard his footsteps disappear Fitz looked down at her and they both started laughing.

"Let's go," he said as they opened the door and he led her by the hand down the stairs. They slipped out the door and ran down a winding pathway to the lake.

"It's just around this corner," he said as he pulled a branch away to reveal a large deck. In the center there was a hanging basket swing the size of a large bed overlooking the lake.

"Fitz," she said as she looked up at him

"Fitz," she said as she looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed her. He picked her up and carried her into the swing. Laying down next to her. She grabbed his face in between her hands and kissed him. He pushed her down kissing her back as his hands reached for her hips. She looked up at him

She hesitated before she spoke, "Fitz...,"

"Yeah?" He said looking up from his kisses.

"Do you want to do more than kissing?" She asked before she could chicken out.

It took him a moment to understand what she was saying.

Before he had a chance to answer Sophie slipped into his mind to see his first thoughts. Apparently there were a lot of things he wanted to do to her.

"I...Sophie your so young," he said looking down at her.

"I know you want to.." she said looking him in the eyes. "And we're practically the same age."