Chapter 23: Kiss me

30 THOUSAND READS WHAT THE FUCK!!! AND WERE NUMBER ONE IN KOTLC!!!

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
this chapter contains mature material and sexual content.

~~~

"Now don't pull something like this again k? You scared me," Fitz said wiping away water from his own eyes.

Keefe nodded. It was then he realized he needed to get over Sophie. He should be happy for her and Fitz even if that meant burying his feelings deep down knowing she would never return them. He needed to put on a happy face for her and for Fitz.

~~~

Fitz went home after his visit with Keefe. He ate an early dinner with his family and went up to his room. He wanted to see Sophie. He messaged her.

Hey can I come over to your place?

Yeah.
My parents aren't home...

Dot dot dot. What was she implying...?

He grabbed his imparter and lept to her house. He was about to head up to her room when he saw her outside through the window. He walked out. He smiled. She was sitting curled up by a fire pit.

"Hey," he said, walking up.

"My parents are out for dinner so they won't be back till later.," she said biting her lip as he approached.

He sat down next to her.

"Biana told me u left school early, you ok?"

He sighed. "I've had kinda a shitty day...it's just Keefe has been doing some scary stuff.."

"Is he ok?" She asked a little nervous.

"Yeah he's fine now," he said looking up at the stars.

"Do you wanna talk about it?

"He almost overdosed today..."

It took her a minute to comprehend what he had said. "I-I didn't know he did...that,"

"Me neither and that's what scares me. He's my  best friend and we are supposed to talk about these kinda things. Like I get that he's reckless and might wanna try some stuff but he should have been able to tell me about it."

"It's not your fault." She said grabbing his hand.

He smiled down at her.

"I feel comfortable talking to you u know..." she said.

He smiled. "I mean I would hope so, we literally had sex last night," he laughed

She smiled blushing. They sat in silence for a few minutes. He looked down at her, their faces lit by the fire. He inched closer his hand on top of hers.

"Fitz?,"

"Yeah?," He looked down from her eyes straying to her lips.

"Kiss me" she whispered.

He grabbed her waist pulling her close. He pressed his lips on hers his heart beat picking up. She scooted closer wrapping her arms up over his shoulders.

He grabbed her standing up. She reached up to his face as he hoisted her up grabbing under her legs. She giggled. He kissed her walking towards the house. They stumbled kissing through the door. He walked into the living room and set her on the counter grabbing her upper thighs as he started kissing up her neck.

"Upstairs," she said in between kisses. Her heart thudded as he picked her up and carried her up to her room. He set her down when they got to the top of the stairs. He looked her up and down. She grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him in for a kiss as she dragged him through the door. He shut it behind them as he pulled his shirt over his head. He grabbed her face as he slammed her against the wall. He kissed her pressing her flat to it. He flicked his wrist locking the door behind them with telekinesis.

"Mmph! She said as he pushed her up the wall. He took off her shirt and reached for her pants. She tugged on his own.

She smiled reaching her hands into his hair. His fingers moved all the way up her thighs to her ass as he pushed her up the wall. He squeezed her his hands rubbing over her hips. His fingers traveled down between her legs. She moaned.

"I want you," Sophie transmitted.

He started kissing her passionately. He hoisted her up and she wrapped her legs around his torso. He grabbed her thighs and walked her to the bed. He threw her down and she pulled him on top of her as his hands groped up her torso. He leaned down kissing her naked chest.

She moaned. He started grinding on her. She exhaled. hhn! she whined, her breathing picking up as he rubbed on her. He threw out his hand onto the headboard propping himself up.

"Can I?" He transmitted.

She nodded and gripped his arms as he pushed in.

She gasped. He started pulling in and out.

"Aaaah, Fitz! She moaned. They moved in a rhythm.

He let out a groan his face bent down to her ear.

Sophie's legs grew weak and she scratched his back arching.

"FIITZZ! OOOAAAOOOOHH!!
He rocked over her.

"Right there!! HM OOH!" She whined.

"Oh FUUUCK" he groaned.

He held down her hips jolting faster. She gripped his arm.

FIIITZ!

Is this good? He transmitted. 

"Faster" she transmitted interrupted by her own moan.

AAAHH!!! She moaned as she squirmed. "Oohhh Fittzzz!," she moaned almost crying.

They climaxed and he collapsed on her chest panting. She reached her arms up around his head. They lay intertwined their chests rising and falling out of breath.

"That was really good that time," Sophie said in between breaths.

"You think," he said looking up at her smiling. He rolled off her and wrapped his arm around her. He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Their breathing slowly calmed.

"I love you," he said softly after a minute.

She looked up meeting his eyes. "I love you."

He leaned down and kissed her. They broke apart.

"I can't go again just yet tho...," she said giggling.

"I know you want to," he said jokingly as he grabbed her under the blankets.

"Fitz!," she yelled laughing.

~~~

Kinda short chapter hope you liked it.