Chapter 18: Sad boi hours

GUYS WE HIT 15 k DAMN!! Also #3 in kotlc!!

~~~

"Does getting pregnant count as danger?" Bo asked.

"BO!" Sophie said looking at him angrily.

Fits was blushing very red.  "Think that's my que to leave," he said leaning down to give Sophie a kiss. He grabbed his imparter and jumped out the window light leaping as he did.

Tarina raised her eyebrows at Sophie since she didn't response to Bo's comment.

"Just to let you know we aren't doing 'that'..." she said blushing. "We're just cognates and-"

"You don't have to make excuses," Tarina said, "now hurry up and get ready for breakfast."

~~~

After Sophie ate she grabbed her bag for school and lept to Foxfire.

She headed to class with Keefe and Dex.

"Hey!," Dex said. "How's ur leg?"

"Pretty good," she said yawning.

"Didn't sleep well?" Keefe asked.

"No I slept fine I just stayed up really late." She said.

Keefe noticed her mood shift but didn't say anything. He tried to forget seeing Sophie and Fitz in her room.

"Be right back I gotta go to the bathroom," she said walking away.

"So.." Keefe said as soon as she left.

"So??" Dex asked back not sure what Keefe was trying to say.

"So you and Sophie are like best friends...do you know how long her and Fitz have been..." Keefe said.

"I don't know officially but..."

"Yeah?" Keefe questioned.

"I don't know if it's my place to tell..."

"Cmon!" Keefe pleaded.

"Well...all I know is about a week ago I came for breakfast when Sophie's parents were out of town, and I ran into Fitz after he came out of their shower and I'm 99% sure he spent the night."

Keefe sighed. This had been happening the whole time and he hadn't taken it seriously.

When Sophie got back, Keefe immediately got up to turn in his paper avoiding her eye contact.

"What's up with Keefe?" Sophie asked

Dex looked up, "nothing it's just I don't think Keefe likes that you and Fitz have been.."

"Been what?!" She asked

"Well something has definately changed between you two is all,"

Keefe walked up and sat down

"So there's some major tension going on here," she said aloud.