Chapter 10: ¿cHiLd pOrNoGrApHy?

"You're a really good kisser," he finally said looking up at her. His hair was disheveled from their "activities." Sophie smiled.

~~~
Earlier that morning

Mr. Forkle turned to Granite.
"I'm not the Expert in telepathy but is it normal to be watching them through cameras?"

"Yes it's actually a crucial step in the Cognate Training. We have to see how they act around each other without outside influence so we can gage where their relationship stands." Granite Replied.

"Well I guess I'll get comfortable. This is gonna be a long 24 hours." Forkle said watching the surveillance screen. "Is there sound?"

"No it's just visual cameras. There isn't any audio."

Just then Lihn walked in. "Woah is that Sophie and Fitz?"  She said as she noticed the large survelience screen taking up much of the wall.

"LIHN! You're not supposed to be in here," Granite said.

"Oh, sorry to intrude," she said apologetically, "I was just looking for tam. Have you seen him anywhere?"

"No we haven't, and he's not in here," Forkle said smiling. "Good luck finding him tho."

She gave a polite nod and left the room.

"Looks like they are going into one of the bedrooms." Granite noted.

They watched Sophie lay down and Fitz sit down beside her.

"I hope they don't.........." Granite said.

"GRANITE. they're kids!!!" Forkle said surprised.

Fits pulled out his book.

"SEE HE'S READING!!"  Forkle argued.

Granite just shrugged.

Forkle got up and patted granite on the shoulder.  "Call me in if anything happens."

~~~
20 min later

"Forkle come in here she's waking up," Granite said calling outside.

They watched as Sophie and Fitz sat across from each other.

"They're awfully close..." Granite said. 

"It doesn't mean anything. They're just sitting there." Forkle started.

Granite just motioned with his eyes to the screen. They were kissing.

"I did not see that one coming.." Forkle said defeated.

They watched awkwardly as they broke apart.

"Well that was gro-" Granite started.

He was cut off when the two continued kissing.

"Do you think we should intervene?" Granite asked, as Fitz reached his hands onto her waist.

"No they are working out the relationship stuff like you said."

"You know their parents let them come here under our supervision..."

"Teens kiss all the time. There's nothing we can do about it."

Just then Fitz laid Sophie down and got on top of her. He was obviously kissing her rougher than before.

Granite looked back at Forkle in an 'I told you so' way.

"Seriously tho," Granite continued, "We can't let them loose their virginity in our care! .... and I'm not going to watch that."

"Just wait, they aren't doing anything yet. We need to try and intervene as little as possible. If it comes down to it I'll send some dwarves."

They watched as Sophie rolled him over and climbed on top.

"Forkle I'm calling this!," Granite said.

"Wait,"

Fitz's hands were trailing up the curves of her body.

Granite grabbed the intercom. "3 dwarves to guest house seven!"

~~~

Sophie sat up on Fitz's chest.

"It's hot," she said as she took off her sweater revealing the tight dress underneath, it was short and form fitting.

He admired her curves

He admired her curves. NO! He thought trying to shake off his growing desires. She's sixteen! He thought. We aren't doing this right now.

"Sophie..." he said wishing he could slow this down a bit. She took of her gloves.

"There," she said. "This is gonna be like 10 times better." 

He let out his breath. He thought she was going a different direction with this. It was getting hard to resist.

As she laid back on top of him her fingers landed on his chest. He let out a heavy breath. Even through his shirt, he could feel the tingling from her fingers. She was right the
Enhancing made it ten times better.  She brushed her fingers up towards his neck. He felt a rush and his heart beat quickened.

"Wow" he said marveling at the sensation. "Can you feel it too?"

She nodded.

She pressed her lips against his. He pushed into her and they struggled kissing back and forth passionately. Fitz's hands rubbed up and over her hips grabbing her ass. Her hands reached under his shirt. He sat up and pulled it over his head. He needed to feel her skin on his. She ran her hands along his abs. Their kissing intensified and he got on top. Sophie finally broke apart with much reluctance from Fitz.

"Ok..." Sophie said. "We should maybe get back to that schedule."

Fitz just raised his eyebrow "....or we could keep doing this?"

"I though you wanted to get back to the thing?" She questioned.

"Ok" he said after a moment. He caught hold of his senses. They weren't going to do this here and now. He started to get off her.

"Wait..." she said grabbing his neck. "One more kiss.."

They pressed together as he pushed her down putting his hands on her thighs as she wrapped her legs around his torso.

"Mhhmh!," he said as she pressed her moth roughly on his.

Suddenly someone burst through the door...

~~~

Rate my chapter title 1-10 😂 I thought it was funny.