Chapter 17: Get under my bed!

Just then they heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Fuck"

~~~

Keefe sat in his room and turned in the covers. He couldn't stop thinking about Sophie. He got up and pulled a small box out from under his bed. He slowly and quietly lifted of the lid revealing a black spy ball.

"Show me Sophie Foster," he said aloud. This isn't weird thought said to himself. I just really wanna see her.

"She is not alone" the screen replied

"Who is she with?" He asked.

"Fitz Vacker"

"This doesn't make sense.." he said looking at the clock. It was eeaarly. But he still wanted to see. "Show me Sophie Foster and Fitz Vacker"
Maybe their eating breakfast he thought.

Keefe took a minute to figure out what he was seeing. It was an overview of Sophie's bed. His jaw clenched as he realized what he was seeing. A shirtless Fitz was on top of Sophie slowly kissing up her neck as she let out a moan.

"IM DONE LOOKING" he yelled as he kicked the sphere across the room. He blinked but he couldn't get the image of Fitz's hands all over her out of his eyes. He should have left the unknown unknown.

~~~

Just then they heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Fuck" Sophie said aloud. "He's early, um get...." she looked around her room. "Get under the bed!"

"Seriously?"

"Go before he comes in!" Sophie said pushing Fitz up.

He scooted under the bed just as the door opened. Sophie tried to lay still under her covers.

Grady walked over and took a seat on the edge of her bed where Fitz had been minutes before.

"Morning" he said as Sophie fluttered open her eyes. "Sleep well?"

She nodded yawning.

He was going to say something else but then the shirt hanging on her chair caught his eye.

"Is that Fitz's shirt?" He asked puzzled.

"Oh yeah..." Sophie said trying to think. "He must have put it in my bag during our cognate retreat and I found it when I was unpacking," She lied.

Fitz was glad he had tucked his shoes under the lip of the bed.

"Well breakfast is ready downstairs so get dressed and come on down."

She nodded smiling. As soon as he closed the door behind him Fitz climbed out. He snickered as she handed him his shirt.

"That was close," he said putting on his shoes

Just then the door opened. Fitz just stood there shocked as Sophie whipped around.

It was just her body guards.

"You always let Sophie invite boys over for sleepovers?" Tarina asked looking at Sandor.

"This would be the first night I'm aware of," he noted.

"Are you gonna tell Grady?" Fitz asked looking worried.

Sophie proceeded to button up his shirt. "He doesn't have to report anything to my parents unless I am in harms way," she said.

"Does getting pregnant count as danger?" Bo asked.

"BO!" Sophie said looking at him angrily.

Fits was blushing very red. "Think that's my que to leave," he said leaning down to give Sophie a kiss. He grabbed his imparter and jumped out the window light leaping as he did.

~~~

Sorry short chapter but pretty juicy.